34

- 3rd person a few hours later -

As soon as the Bts gang had told the two girl gangs about what had happened, they went to a big underground hideout.

They all went to a room and told the three hybrids to wait in their bedroom until they had come up with a plan.

So that's how she ended up with the tiger hybrid laying on the big bed sharpening her nails, and the bunny hybrid tossing a ball against the wall before catching it again. While Y/n herself was just very frustrated as she was sitting between the two. 

''Why can't we help them, we are the people they are after'' The brunette sighed. Hwasa shrugged, as she shot a look at the husky hybrid.  ''I overheard Wheein and Solar, saying that there are a lot of gangs after us'' The tiger hybrid stated turning her attention back to her nails.

Lisa was nibbling on her bottom lip, it seems like she was deep in her thoughts. ''But doesn't it seem a little weird?'' She asked, looking at the two. ''What?'' Hwasa questioned as she also stopped doing her nails, focusing on the conversation instead. ''Well, if you think about it all three of the gangs are on the top right now... And they are friends, so people are working together to burn them to the ground'' Lisa explained, what she said made Y/n think for a while. ''But what does that have to do with us?'' she questioned, making Lisa shrug. 

''That's my point''

''What do they win if they have us?'' 

This whole situation was just plain annoying to the three hybrids. They had already discussed a lot of possibilities, but couldn't figure out, why gangs are after them. ''We aren't the only hybrids that are in a gang, right?'' Hwasa asked as she thought for a moment. ''No, the Shinee gang has a cat hybrid and some others have hybrids as well, I think'' Y/n stated, Lisa, nodded along with her. ''Ikon has Bobby, he is also a bunny hybrid'' She muttered and caught their attention as soon as she said them. Y/n ears perked up and her tail started to sway a little. 

''We can always turn into our animal forms and spy?'' The brunette suggested, her idea made the two perk their ears up.

As soon as, they changed forms they ran out of the room, hoping that no one of the three gangs saw them and ran out of the hideout. ''So.. Where are we going?'' Lisa mumbled with a sniff. 

The three looked at each other puzzled, Y/n cleared her throat.

''I don't know... Honestly speaking I thought you would hate the idea'' The half-husky grinned sheepishly.  

When hybrids are shifted they can still communicate, but normal people can't hear them, to them it's just an animal noise. 

After a minute of silence, the tiger hybrid broke it. 

''Jump on, I know where some of them hang out'' Hwasa said to Lisa, who was now just a small white bunny. She managed to jump on the tigers back, and when she did the black husky and the tiger ran off, to the first location.

- - - - - -

''This place looks familiar'' Lisa mumbled when they stopped in front of a big warehouse. 

The three hid in a bush nearby the warehouse. ''Y/n your tail!'' Hwasa whisper shouted when she saw her tail sticking out of the bush and heard someone approaching. The brunette wrapped her tail around her body before concentrating on the situation again.

''Quick lower your ears!'' Lisa squeaked, which made Hwasa put her paw on Lisa's mouth since it was a loud noise. ''Stop talking'' The girl grunted. 

They all kept their ears flat on their heads, trying to listen to the conversation.

 A few people stood out of the warehouse, talking to each other. ''I'm telling you those houses are empty, I have no clue where they are!'' One of them exclaimed in an annoyed tone. ''What about the hybrids?'' Someone asked the one from before let out a sigh. 

He ran his hand through his hair, before sending the other male a glare. ''They are not there and I don't where they are or can be'' The man stated while rolling his eyes. Y/n tilted her head to the side. 

They are talking about them. 

She eyed the two hybrids, who were very concentrated on the conversation.

An idea got into her head and she sneaked out of the bush, she wanted to get closer. She is a husky hybrid after all. 

Y/n walked closer to them and pretended like she was searching for food, starting to sniff the ground trying not to attract attention. She took a better look at the men and was surprised when one suddenly made eye-contact with her. 

A whimper left her mouth as the male kept staring at her. Her tail lowering between her legs. ''How can a stray be that clean?'' He whispered, making her ears perk up, staring at him with curious eyes. 

He went closer to the husky, but she took a few steps back. Her eyes widening, as he just got closer. 

Meanwhile, in the bushes, the bunny was prepared to go hop all over the face of the man approaching Y/n.

''He better not touch her... I swear to god, I will shove a carrot up his a-'' 

Hwasa smirked as she put her big paw against her mouth. ''Easy there, We both know that they won't be scared if they see a cute bunny'' She began, her eyes sharp on the scene unfolding in front of them. ''But if there was a tiger to attack them, the-'' 

The white bunny rolled her eyes.

''Ohh, please a tiger with pink claws, very frightening''  

''Jealousy isn't a good look on you bunny'' The tiger grinned, Lisa grumbled. ''Same goes for you... You tiger'' Immediately facepalming when she said it.

''That I am'' 

''I didn't mean that... Never mind''

Y/n almost rolled her eyes at noises coming from the bushes. The men heard it too, they shared a look, both confused. ''Is that a tiger?'' One of them trembled in fear, the other one shrugged. Her eyes shifted around the area trying to think of a plan, to help those two. 

Because finding a tiger and a bunny in a bush, arguing. That would be totally normal. 

If you're crazy.

When they started to wander towards the bush, the brunette started to panic. She knew that she had to do something, quickly.

A loud bark left her mouth before she ran into the building that the men came out of. It managed to get their attention. The man ran after the hybrid with a glare decorating his face. ''Come back here you dumb stray!'' 

''Dude it's just a dog, chill!'' The remaining man rolled his eyes before jogging after him.

Now that Y/n was basically trapped, the two turned to each other. 

''This is your fault!'' They accused each other at the same time. Lisa was looking a little offended. ''What of this is my fault?'' What she asked made the tiger chuckle.

''Your loud ass squeaking'' 

Hwasa's tail was starting to sway aggressively, as she shot a look at the intimidating building. ''Now is not time to point fingers, we need to help her'' The half tiger settled, walking out of the bush, Lisa hopping after her. 

''You're right'' 

A chuckle left her mouth as they stood in front of the building. ''I know'' 

''By the way Lisa'' She hummed scanning the building with her eyes, now that they were in front of it.

''Yes?'' The bunny hybrid asked, with a soft smile. The black-haired girl opposed her, had a childish smile on her face. 

''It's your fault'' 

Quickly leaping into the building while the now angered bunny hopped after her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -