4

- 3rd person -

After they went back to the house they put Y/n on the couch. ''Can't you go after that cat bitch?'' she asked with a glare. ''No. She is not you, and we want you'' Yoongi said to her while Y/n was just looking out of the window. Jimin walked towards Y/n and sat down next to her. ''So puppy what should your punishment be?'' he asked with a small smirk.

''Nothing, being here is already a hell on earth'' Y/n spat as she was brushing her hands through her own tail. Taehyung stood in front of Y/n and squeezed her cheeks. ''You're so cute when your mad puppy'' he said in a baby voice, Y/n stared at him annoyed and slapped away his hands. She saw J-Hope grab his remote and quickly jumped on him, but what she didn't know is that all seven of the boys have a remote, and after her action she was immediately shocked. ''Go trip down the stairs!'' she yelled in pain and her tail started twitching as she tried to calm herself down.

RM grabbed Y/n's arm and dragged her to her room. ''Make sure you're ready for tonight babygirl'' He said and kissed Y/n's cheeks while she was cringing madly. ''And go take a shower you smell'' Namjoon said as he walked out of her room and locked it.

Y/n turned towards the window that she jumped out of earlier, but noticed that it was unbreakable glass, after she threw about five chairs at it. ''Fuck them'' she murmured as she walked to her bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and grimaced. ''How the hell did i get this dirty?'' she asked herself. Her hands went towards the lock of the choker and she tried to open the lock. Because she didn't want to be electrocuted. ''Puppy are you doing what i think you are?'' Jimin whispered in Y/n's ears making her growl at how close he was.

Jimin chuckled and unlocked Y/n's choker from her neck. ''Do you need help showering?'' he asked in a weird voice making Y/n look at him like he was insane. ''Do you need help with your brain?'' she retorted and pushed Jimin out of the bathroom and locked the door. With a sign she rubbed her now choker free neck, and let out a relieved sign. ''I might even kill them because of my anger'' she whispered and felt anger rising again. She undressed and stepped inside the shower. She turned on the shower and hummed a few songs while washing her hair and body.

She stepped out the shower while singing praying from Kesha. She dried herself off with a towel and saw clothes hanging on a towel rack and put . She put on some make-up and prayed on some perfume and walked back into her room. Y/n was searching every inch of her room to maybe find a way to escape those baboons downstairs. Right now she was under her bed with her legs still poking out from under the bed. The door opened and someone walked in and stared at Y/n in amusement.

''What are you even doing Y/n?'' Jin asked making Y/n bump her head as she crawled out form underneath it. ''That's for me to know and for you to stay out of my business'' she said with a harsh stare and stood up. Jin just shook his head with a smile. He grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her into his chest. ''Can you not freaking do that, pervert'' Y/n said trying to get out of his grip. Jin then quickly grabbed a black velvet choker and put it around Y/n's neck.

Making Y/n groan as she finally got out of Jin's grip. ''Why can't you guys just let me fucking be!'' she said with an annoyed sign. ''Because we are going to a club tonight, and we need you to stay close to us, duh'' Jin said with a tone like it was supposed to be obvious. He grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged her downstairs.

When they walked in the room Jungkook ran to Y/n and lifted her up bridle style, and sat down on the couch. ''Okay what the fuck are you doing?'' Y/n asked as Jungkook started to play with her tail. ''I'm enjoying my time with you..'' he said as he put his arms around Y/n's waist, making her face palm and starting to squirm in his hold trying to get out of his lap. ''I love it when you play hard to get puppy'' Jungkook said as he turned Y/n to face him and freaking kissed her!

''Ew dude wtf!'' Y/n yelled in a angry tone as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. ''You enjoy it, no need to deny it'' Jungkook said with that stupid smirk. ''I'd rather be run over by a train four thousand times instead of your girlfriend'' Y/n spat as she finally got out of his hold. ''We'll see about that, don't be surprised when you'll be begging me to be with you, babygirl'' he said while walking out of the room with a proud smirk. ''Can you guys fucking stop calling me that, it gives me the creeps!'' Y/n yelled annoyed not knowing Taehyung was hiding behind a corner and taking photos of her because he was obsessed with her looks.

Y/n said down on the carpet and stared outside. ''If you didn't run away we would have already let you outside'' Yoongi said as he sat down on a chair opposite her. Y/n shrugged. ''If i kidnapped you, wouldn't you want to escape?'' Y/n asked and Yoongi shook his head making Y/n tilt her head from confusion. ''Why not?'' she asked with a raised eyebrow. ''Because you are fucking perfect'' Yoongi said making Y/n groan, and yoongi winked at her with a slick smile.

After they all where in the living room Namjoon cleared his throat catching everyone's attention. ''Since everyone is ready let's go to the club'' he said and left for the car with the others following except Y/n who just sat on the carpet. Hoseok walked back inside and dragged Y/n outside, with an excited smile.

''Let's go party!''

''I want to kill you all'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -