20

- 3rd person -

''You killed Tao'' a guy with a gun said. Y/n shrugged. ''Shit happens'' she said making Jungkook pull her ear. ''Those are sensitive idiot'' Y/n barked slapping his hand away. ''He has a fucking gun and you say that!'' Jimin said annoyed. ''You think i am here on free will? No i'm not! That's why i said that'' she grumbled. Lisa grabbed Y/n's hand. ''..Wait'' Y/n whispered to herself. She quickly grabbed a gun, that she had stuffed in her pocket and shot all nine guys somewhere in the body, but not in the heart or head. ''So.... i'm going away'' Y/n said and walked away in a other direction.

They all looked at her confused. ''Where are you going?'' Lisa asked following her. ''To the park'' Y/n said.

When they all where in the park Y/n was feeding the ducks bread, that where in a river. ''Y/n i made you something'' Taehyung said with a smile and he was hiding something behind his back. ''Close your eyes'' he said, a sigh left Y/n mouth but she closed her eyes. ''You can open them'' he said, Y/n felt something on her head. She grabbed it with her fingers and it was a flower crown! ''Thank you Tae'' she said with a smile and Taehyung squealed. ''Can i please take a picture of you?'' he asked. Y/n laughed at his childish behavior and nodded. He quickly took the picture and saved it as his background.

''Did it turn out well?'' she asked and Taehyung nodded. After a while Taehyung left to go somewhere else. Y/n was staring at the baby ducks who where trying their best to keep up with their parents. She sat down on the grass and was just staring at the ducks, until someone plashed some water in her face. ''No you scared the ducks!'' Y/n yelled pushing Lisa a little so she was now laying on the ground, giggling.

The two girls where just talking when Jin joined them. ''So, we're going home in a few minutes.. Lisa, Jennie called and they completed their mission already, so their picking you up tonight'' he explained carefully. Lisa had tears in her eyes when she heard that. ''Y/n i will never see you again!'' she cried and bear hugged Y/n. While Lisa was crying and pouting Y/n felt sorry for her. ''Lisa it's not like we'll never see each other again, you can always visit'' she said making Lisa completely happy again.

Jin walked the girls to the van and then they quickly drove home. ''Y/n their already here'' Lisa said with a quivering lip, Y/n gave her a sad smile and hugged the bunny hybrid. ''We'll see each other soon i promise that'' she said making Lisa smile a little again. She waved as the car Lisa was in drove off and then went inside. ''Looks like you got a new friend'' Jungkook said in a snark tone. ''Shut up, she's nice.. Better than you for sure'' Y/n snapped back and Jungkook started mocking her. ''Enough'' Jimin said with a loud sign.

''You guys look like a married couple'' he said with cringe written all over his face. ''Maybe she will be my wife'' Jungkook said and Y/n snorted. ''I don't marry kidnappers'' she said with a smug smile. ''Why are you still wearing Taehyung's flower crown then?'' Hoseok asked with a teasing smile. ''Because Taehyung doesn't bother me like you idiots'' she said, not knowing Taehyung heard everything.

Y/n walked upstairs and locked her room. She didn't know why but she just felt so alone since Lisa left. She sat down on her bed staring at the wall with all those pictures the boys hanged up. She still got chills when looking at those. Y/n's eyes where starting to water, she didn't even know why. She harshly wiped them off. ''Why am i crying this is not me..'' she whispered. It's like at the park she got a taste of real freedom.. And it's gone.. Again.

She curled up on her bed, it was like she was going insane. ''Why did this happen to me.. I know i'm a strong girl.. But it's to much'' she said, tears rolling down her face. That she once again harshly wiped away. Her breath was getting uncontrolled. Everything about her was a mess. The thoughts in her heads where making her insane. She slammed her head against the wall, hoping the thoughts would stop, but the only thing it gave her was a headache.

The silence in the room was starting to make her crazy. How many times she even tried to escape they would always find her with their insane ways. She walked to her bathroom and locked the door. She looked at the big mirror. In the reflection stood a girl with red eyes from crying. A girl who was tired of trying a hard way out. A girl who was broken. Y/n gripped her hair. ''Maybe i should just end it..'' she whispered, she grabbed the knife that was in her back pocket and put it close to her wrist.

A shaky breath left her mouth, if she does this she will be free, not alive but free... She brought the knife even closer. ''Maybe the easy way out will work..'' she said with a tear rolling down her cheek.

She heard the door from her room open with a loud key noise. And in that moment she did it.. She cut both of her wrists. She hissed due to the pain and heard a door being kicked down. Above her stood Yoongi with teared eyes.

Yoongi blinked away his tears and quickly grabbed a first aid kit and started bandaging her wrist, he knew how to because, he helped others with it. He put pressure on it.

He had Y/n's head in his lap. ''Don't you dare to close your eyes!'' he spoke harshly, he had almost saved her. ''How will you save me now'' Y/n said with a small smirk and closed her eyes. ''I already did..'' Yoongi said as he noticed that she didn't lost much blood. He carried her to his room.

For the whole day he took care of her not leaving his room once.

Y/n opened her eyes confused. ''I'm alive..?'' she asked quietly. Yoongi turned to her with red eyes due to exhaustion and crying.

''Don't you dare to leave us''

- -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -