16

- 3rd person -

''What the fuck did you inject me with?!'' Y/n yelled seeing red from anger. Namjoon just shrugged with a smirk. ''That's not important right now'' he said as he walked closer to her while she was ready to attack again. ''Just know that when you run away again we will find you'' he said and Y/n rolled her eyes. ''You're pretty stupid aren't you, you basically told me what you injected me with'' she said and stared at Namjoon. ''That doesn't matter right now, why did you beat Hoseok up?'' he asked and Y/n shrugged. ''He deserved it.. Don't worry your turn will come very soon'' she said with a evil smirk.

She walked out of the room and went to the living room, trashing the room in complete anger. ''Why the fuck would you guys do shit like this?!'' Y/n screamed on top of her lungs as she threw a chair against the ground, making it break. Taehyung was watching her trash the house and noticed tears streaming down her face while she was still throwing everything around. He ran to Y/n and hugged her. She struggled against his hold, but Taehyung's grip on her was very strong.

Taehyung looked her in the eyes and wiped away the tears. ''Why are you crying?'' he asked and Y/n let out a dry chuckle. ''Well i don't know.. Maybe all the things you guys have done to me!'' she said venom dripping in her tone. Y/n ripped free from his grip and glared at him. ''And you! You fucking say that you want to be my friend and you never help me, when those idiots are bothering me!'' she said and poked Taehyung in the chest, who didn't know how to react.

A silence took over the room and the tension grew. ''I want to help you, but all you do is making it harder for yourself'' Taehyung said and walked away. Leaving Y/n standing there angry and confused. ''Yeah because why not accept, what you assholes have done to me'' Y/n murmured in a sarcastic tone.

''Maybe i should kill them..'' she murmured and started looking through the cabinets. She noticed a little box with rat poison in it. ''Hell no, i want them to suffer'' Y/n said and then someone cleared their throat behind her. ''Fuck off'' Y/n spat as Jimin grabbed her hand and spun her around so she was facing him. ''Are you trying to poison us?'' he asked with an arched eyebrow. ''That's for me to know and for you to find out'' Y/n said getting out of Jimin's grip and went outside. Jimin hot on her heels.

The wind blew through her hair and Y/n was really enjoying it until a certain someone, decided to ruin it. ''You're not aloud outside'' Jimin said with a harsh tone. ''Do you really think i give a fuck, you're not my dad i can do what i want'' she said. ''But i am your daddy'' he said with a cheeky smile. Y/n glared at him and walked further away from him and the house. Yoongi walked outside and immediately grabbed her arm pulling her back inside.

He pushed her on the couch and glared at her. ''When are you going to fucking behave?!'' he asked and Y/n shrugged, she couldn't care less. He grabbed her hair and wrapped it around his fist. And because of that Y/n's face kept getting closer, to avoid the pain. ''Fucking speak are you that dumb?'' he asked with a dry chuckle.

Y/n looked at him, with her eyes a little wider than normal, has he really gone insane? ''I don't behave for scum like you!'' Y/n spat at him but her ears where flat on her head. Yoongi laughed, and it was a insane laugh that gave her the chills all over her body. ''Let's take you to the basement'' he said with a smirk. A little hint of fear could be seen in Y/n's eyes. She immediately started to struggle against Yoongi's grip on her hand. But yoongi was having none of it and dragged her with him all the way to the basement.

As soon as he locked the door of the basement she broke free from his grip and tried to unlock the door, but unfortunately for her Yoongi grabbed her arm and threw her on the ground. Then he grabbed her by the tail and dragged her to some kind of operation table. He laid her down and connected the brown leather straps that where on each side to each other. Y/n was panicking she couldn't move, not even a muscle!

Yoongi looked at Y/n amused. ''You know princess this was bound to happen, with you behaving like this'' he said while slowly tracing his hands across her body. He walked back upstairs and Y/n looked around the room. She hated to admit it but she was scared. And not of this basement but because all the guys where insane in their own way! And that's not a good thing.

She felt sweat slowly forming on her forehead. It's probably because she didn't know what they would do to her and she had no control over it this time. She took a good look at the room once again. It was a dull grey room. There where red splatters on the wall and floor. ''I hope that's not what i think it is.

There was a loud noise upstairs that caught Y/n's attention. Gun shots could be heard. Y/n started struggling even harder against the leather straps that where holding her against the table. A loud scream of a woman echoëd through the house and Y/n wondered who the woman was. ''I need to get out of here'' she whispered under her breath.

But before she could even do anything the lights in the room went out. Everything was pitch black. ''Well that's just fantastic'' Y/n murmured in a sarcastic tone. A soft noise of a door could be heard. Y/n tensed up, was it in this room?

Someone was walking towards her in the complete dark and stood still next to the operation bed Y/n was laying on. A dry chuckle was heard throughout the room. And Y/n didn't know why but instead of fear anger started rising inside of her. The person put a strange of Y/n's hair behind her ear.

''Time to play''

''No time for you to fuck off''

- -- - - - - - - - - -