13

- 3rd person -

People's heads turned at the sound of the hard music coming from a van, the van Y/n stole to be specific. Y/n tried to get out of this town as quick as possible and after she was through this street she was three town's away from those horny rabbits. She parked the van somewhere in a forest, believe it or not. ''Let's see what i can do with these remote's'' Y/n said to herself and grabbed the remotes that where in the bag. She pushed the button in the middle and flinched when she got a shock from it. ''I forgot i didn't take this fucking thing off yet'' Y/n murmured and used something to cut it with.

After Y/n stretched her legs a bit she got back in the car, and started driving again, well for a few meters, because the van stopped. ''Fuck'' she cursed and got off the van, she grabbed her back and started walking again. ''I have to hurry, you never know what those baboons are planning'' Y/n murmured. She walked into the next town, hoping that the boys didn't think she would be this far.

Y/n looked around cautious of who is on the streets, and kept walking in a fast pace. ''Hey beauty, there you are again'' a woman said to Y/n, who was a little confused about who the woman was. ''Jessi?'' Y/n asked and the woman nodded. ''What are doing without your bodyguard'' Jessi said with a chuckle. Y/n just signed and explained the story to her. ''So, if i get this right you escaped about a hour ago, broke their car and stole their remote's?'' Jessi asked and Y/n nodded. ''Want to go with me? It's not like you can go anywhere else'' Jessi said with a smirk, and to be honest Y/n didn't want to, she just wanted to be on her own, alone with her thoughts.

''No, but thanks though'' Y/n said with a shrug Jessi walked closer to her and leaned closer to her ear. ''If you change you're mind just come to this address, babygirl'' Jessi said and handed Y/n a paper with her address on it, she gave Y/n a kiss on her earlobe and walked away. ''Did that really just happen?'' Y/n whispered to herself still confused about the situation she was just in.

As Y/n walked further in the streets she noticed a motorcycle with the key still on it and smirked. She walked to it sat down and started it. ''Finders, keepers'' she said with a chuckle and drove off in full speed.

While she was driving with the wind through her hair a car honked at her. Y/n looked and it was Jessi who was winking at her. ''It's getting weird now'' Y/n murmured as she quickly got off the road and hide in the bushes, with the motorcycle hidden where it couldn't be seen. Jessi walked Y/n's way, not knowing she was hiding in the bushes she called someone. ''You better have my money ready because i know where your little diamond is'' Jessi said as she smirked. Y/n's eyes grew bigger, so first she tried to seduce her and now she is telling on her. ''That bitch'' Y/n murmured but was still listening to the phone conversation. ''Yes, i will send her location to you, but you have to be quick because she knows the plan'' Jessi said now looking straight into Y/n's eyes.

Jessi pulled Y/n out of the bushes and chuckled. ''It's too late to hide now'' she said and stretched her wrist behind her back, and grabbed something from her pocket, and looked at Jessi with an innocent smile. Y/n walked to Jessi with a seductive look on her face. ''But i was thinking about going with you'' Y/n confessed and Jessi looked at her speechless. And while Jessi was completely surprised, Y/n quickly locked a choker on Jessi's neck and pressed the remote a few times. Y/n looked at the girl screaming in pain on the ground and shrugged. ''What a gang girl you are'' she said with a dry chuckle.

A car came with full speed into the street the two where in and Y/n noticed a angry Yoongi behind the steering wheel and quickly got on the motorcycle and drove into a little street where no cars could come. ''Come on, you're half dog use your nose'' she murmured, she sniffed the air and went towards the scent of food, because if there is food there are people, which means she can distract them.

She ran into an Italian restaurant and hid underneath a table, that had a tablecloth, so they couldn't see her. She used her sensitive ears to pick up the noise that was coming from outside. Her tail start to lower a little when she recognized their voices. She peeked from underneath the tablecloth and looked right at the back of Hoseok's head. ''Maybe i can crawl towards the door?'' Y/n whispered to herself trying to be as quiet as possible. She looked at the boys another time and when they all weren't looking she sneaked out, without making any noise. And she ran into a random direction not taking the risk to waist time while standing still.

As she ran Y/n realized that if she kept running they will just follow her, she stopped and leaned against a wall. ''I will beat them up, if they come'' she murmured, while Y/n was waiting there was a loud noise behind her, and a cat passed by her. ''Go again catnip eating thing'' Y/n said with a low growl and the cat quickly ran away after the growl.

''Puppy why are you so aggressive?'' Jimin asked who now stood in front of her with an angry expression. ''Fuck off, i am not afraid of you'' Y/n spat her tail stood straight in the air and you could see the anger in her eyes. ''You should be because we're going back home'' Taehyung said as he stood next to Jimin. ''Why don't you come with us, and we will more gentle with your punishment'' Jin tried to reason, Y/n glared at them. ''Go to hell''

All seven boys where starting to circle around Y/n, she noticed a low roof and managed to jump on it. ''Why isn't she just a innocent hybrid'' Yoongi said annoyed. Y/n looked at them one last time and started jumping other roofs while she yelled over her shoulder.

''Everyone is innocent when you're with them horny rabbit''

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - -