36

- 3rd person -

Her eyes grew dark as she eyed the picture she was holding. The seven men around her slowly turned silent. A sigh left Y/n's mouth as she faced them. ''We need to help them'' 

All kinds of ideas were starting to form in her head, none of them ended well for the enemy. 

''I'm going to kill them'' With a simple shrug she turned around, preparing to run out of the house.

Before the girl could even do something Seokjin's phone started ringing. He got flustered before quickly answering. ''Wait... They did what?'' He stared in shock as his eyes grew bigger.  ''Well, they won't be bothering us again'' He chuckled before hanging up his phone. 

Jin turned to the group with a grin. ''So, according to Moonbyul they already saved themselves. Hwasa apparently did something to them. Which I will not explain in detail'' He stated. 

A smile made it's way to her face. Finally some good news. ''When can I see them again?'' She asked him, but when he looked at her with a frown, the girl knew that the news wouldn't be good.

''Both groups have gone underground for a while, nobody can know their location. That includes us...'' 

The brunette bit the inside of her cheek. ''Ohh...'' 

She quickly shot them a smile, it's not their fault. But they already noticed her change in behavior, her ears starting to hang and her once wagging tail faltered.  ''I mean it's not without a reason that they just disappeared without saying goodbye'' She dismissed.

No one said anything for a few seconds, it made the girl feel even more guilty about the situation. ''How long are we staying here again?'' The question got seven different answers. 

Namjoon cleared his throat as he ushered the others away to put the stuff they brought away. 

''We will stay here until it's safe. Yoongi and Jungkook are going to install security cameras later today'' He spoke with a serious tone.  A scoff left the hybrid's mouth. ''It's not safe here'' She stated, looking at Namjoon's confused facial expression. ''And why not?'' He questioned.

''Because they have already been here, that's why!'' 

He started shaking his head. ''You know what Moonbyul said, they won't be bothering us again'' Trying to reassure the hybrid. But all she did was roll her eyes, not believing a word he told her. ''No, they won't be bothering them again! You fucking know who they are really after Namjoon. They want to fuck with your gang!'' She raised her voice. 

''Why are you behaving like this?''

''Because fuck you, that's why!''

The man stopped her before she could say anything else. ''Enough. This is not the time for this'' He decided, his gaze darkened when the brunette was clearly not backing down. 

''But-'' ''Y/n, go help the others. We are staying here and that's final!'' He demanded, trying to keep himself calm. 

Y/n eyed him up and down with a sudden glare. Her ears straight up in the air and her tail tense. He looked at her with mixed emotions. 

 ''Why are you glaring at me?'' 

''Right now, I just hope that you'll spontaneously combust'' She spat at him, letting her anger take over.

With his eyebrows raised, he pointed to the door. ''Go. Help. The. Others'' He gritted his teeth, he really wanted to be patient, but it was running thin. Especially now that she was acting like this.  

''Just know that by doing this dumb shit, you are giving them a head start!'' 

The girl stomped up the stairs looking for some sort of distraction from her frustration. It really didn't sit well with her that Namjoon just shrugged off their big problem as if it was nothing. She let herself drop on the bed that was in the room, another sigh escaping her mouth.

A warm presence laid down next to her. ''You okay?'' Hoseok nudged her with his elbow. She swatted his hands away. ''Fine'' She hummed keeping her gaze focused on the ceiling. The boy let out a hearty chuckle. 

''That bad, huh?'' 

His hand found their way to her body slowly turning her body towards his. ''Tell me'' He mumbled with a breathy voice. As soon as their eyes locked Y/n had a small grin on her face. ''You really have a charm with getting your way'' She lightly teased, before turning serious again. 

''Namjoon is being a stupid idiot and is persistent with staying here. But it's not safe'' 

Hoseok nodded, confirming that he understood her annoyance towards the male. ''Just ignore him, he is thinking about our next move towards other gangs'' He explained. 

After those words left his mouth the hybrid groaned. ''Why do you guys need to fuck with everyone?'' 

''It's because of you guys that they are after me!'' She moaned in anger, turning away from him again. But Hoseok didn't let her, immediately pulling her back to his side, wrapping his arms around her. 

''We're sorry for that. That's why we are trying to do everything in our power to stop it'' He whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek afterward. The sudden silence that was in the room was comfortable for the two of them. 

Almost as if they understand each other without talking. 

Y/n's eyes found him again, she leaned closer to his body, staring up at him. The hybrid was surprised when she found his brown orbs staring deeply at her. 

Without noticing the two started leaning in, not stopping until their lips almost touched. 

''We'll protect you'' 

His words sound promising, he took one last glance at her plump lips before letting them collide with his. The kiss was very passionate, something that the brunette needed. She felt safe in his arms. 

She slowly got on top of him while he tried to deepen the kiss. Y/n decided to tease him a little, nibbling on his bottom lip, smirking when a low moan left his mouth. 

He broke the kiss with a frustrated groan. ''Don't tease me'' He pouted, she laughed crawling off him and laying down next to him. ''I was born for teasing'' She pointed out, her tail wagging a little when she leaned against his body. 

''I can tell'' The boy murmured with a boyish grin as he played with her hair. ''Try not to worry too much... We will take care of everything'' He promised. She answered his honest words with a simple nod. ''Alright. Let's go help the others'' The brunette stated before standing up.

He followed her actions, quickly stopping when she turned around to face him. She leaned close to him, standing on her toes so her mouth could reach his ear. 

''Ohh, and Hoseok''

''Yes, puppy?''

''I will end you seven, if you fuck this up again'' 

''...You have some serious trust issues..'' 

- - - - - - - - - - -  -

Happy new year! I hope you'll have a great 2020!