2

- 3rd person -

The brunette stared at the guys who where just staring back at her. ''Why do you even want me here?'' she asked while looking at Jimin who was about to touch her tail, slapping his hand away. A few seconds after that the choker gave her another shock. ''This was self-defense, idiots'' Y/n grumbled as she glanced at Hoseok. ''Doesn't matter if he wants to touch your tail you let him'' He said, with that said her tail was in Jimin's hands.

''Back to my question, why do you want me?'' Y/n asked with a glare. ''We followed you around for a little and found you so perfect that we had to take you'' Jin explained. The girl stared at him. He had a gentle smile on his face, that the girl did not trust for one bit. ''So you just take me...  Instead of starting a conversation with me?'' She facepalmed when they just nodded.

Yoongi sat next to her and petted her head making her tail wag, which she didn't want, but it was something that she couldn't stop doing.

''Could you please stop that'' The girl questioned, trying to sound nice, but in her head, she had already wrapped her hands around his throat. ''Why, it looks like you're enjoying it though'' Yoongi teased and kept on petting her her head and scratching her ears until she grabbed her tail with her hands to make it stop wagging. 

Not knowing that Jungkook was filming this whole time with his phone. They just laughed at Y/n, and she couldn't do anything about it. She felt so little but was getting angrier by the minute

''Alright, enough! Why the fuck are you laughing this isn't even funny!''

 ''We are laughing because you look cute with everything you're doing'' Jungkook explained with his bunny smile. ''However, we need to get ready they could be here any minute'' Namjoon noted getting Y/n's attention. ''No need to worry about that, go put on the clothes we laid out on your bed'' He told her before Jin brought Y/n to her room.

As they both stood in front of the door she glared at what was written on it. 

Our Puppy

It made her sick to the stomach. Y/n felt very nervous about going into 'her new room' with a shaking hand she grabbed the doorknob twisting it. The hybrid was so focused on what was behind that door that she didn't even notice that Seokjin already left.

 She opened the door and was met by a room that looked very pretty and weird.

Y/n walked closer to a wall where polaroids hanged and almost yelled out of fear. All of these pictured had her with them in it. Even though she never met them. Her eyes fell one of them. The brunette felt shivers run up her spine when she took a better look at it. ''They've been into my room'' She whispered. 

In that picture, she was sleeping in her bed. The seven of them surrounded it, they were all staring at her, like she was some sort of possession or prize. But she felt even more creeped out when she looked at the polaroid hanging next to it.

They kissed her on the face, while she was asleep.

''What the actual fuck is wrong with them..''

With shaking hands, she ripped the polaroid of the wall, watching it fall onto the floor. 

Turning around, she saw a make-up table with a lot of drawers. Feeling curious, she opened the first one and the whole drawer was full of chokers. ''They really are insane'' The hybrid whispered to herself, quickly closing it again. 

A sigh left her mouth as she went to the bed, looking at the clothes piled onto it.  

 ''Well they are my own clothes so.. Let's hope there is nothing wrong with them'' She mumbled putting on the clothes. But she didn't notice the choker laying next to it. She turned back to the bed after she put on the heels and noticed it.

 ''I'm not wearing that''

Jungkook entered the room, crossing his arms when he heard those words leaving her mouth.

''Puppy we need to change your chokers'' He stated, grabbing the one that was laying on the bed. ''No'' The brunette said with a harsh stare. 

He showed her the remote in his hand, Y/n's eyes grew bigger. Jungkook walked towards her removing the choker she was wearing and quickly put the other one around her neck. ''Just a warning since there are two chokers on this one you're wearing, now it will hurt more if you don't obey us'' Jungkook said after he secured the lock.

He looked the girl up and down with a grin, while she just glared at him. ''Now give me a kiss we need to go'' He demanded, making Y/n's eyes almost pop out of their sockets. ''Why don't you just.. Kiss your own ass'' she snarled at him, her tail started wagging due to her anger. Jungkook shrugged and showed the remote to her. ''Last chance'' he said and licked his lips. 

Y/n was cringing at her thoughts to actually do it because she didn't want to be a burnt hybrid. She walked to Jungkook and quickly pecked him on the lips and walked back to where she stood before.

Jungkook smiled. ''See that wasn't so hard now, was it?'' He asked her as if she was a little kid. she rolled her eyes.

Is he really playing this game?

 While Y/n was distracted once again, he grabbed her hand pulling her downstairs. ''Don't touch me. I will bite you'' Y/n warned, but Jungkook just showed the remote. The brunette was already hating her life the way it was now.

They walked into the living room, the boys all looked at the hybrid with either a smirk or a smile. ''Can you guys stop with being horny rabbits'' Y/n murmured annoyed as she tried to get her hand out of Jungkook's grip who just held it tighter. ''Not with you around'' Taehyung said making Y/n cringe once again.

Someone knocked on the door, and Jungkook quickly jumped on the couch with Y/n on his lap. ''I swear to god you better let me go, or I will punch your bunny teeth out of your mouth'' She threatened since that probably triggered Jungkook he pushed the button on the remote, and the girl was shocked once again. ''Ohh... Fuck you!'' she said while trying to stop her twitching ears and tail. He put his arms around Y/n's waist and pulled her even closer. ''Better watch out what you say puppy'' he whispered in her ear, which looked kind of weird.

The guests walked in and Y/n let out a gasp when she saw a female cat hybrid walk into the room.

 And if she hates one thing it's cat hybrids. 

''Hey Kookie'' she purred, Y/n wanted to punch that bitch in the throat. Not because of jealousy but she just hates cats. After a few moments of her trying to get out of Jungkook's lap, five men walked in as well.

''Your hybrid is adorable..''

- - - - -- -- - - - - - - - --

Second chapter :) Who do you think that group could be? ;)