42

- 3rd person -

A soft growl left her mouth as the weak hybrid wraps herself around Yoongi's body. Ears standing straight and her tail hanging stiffly. 

''I think she can sit on her own'' 

The man shot her a look, as he softly pushes the girl in the back seat. He closes the car door, turning towards the brunette  ''Are you jealous?'' He smirks, Y/n rolls her eyes. ''No, but we need to drop her at a hybrid shelter'' She dismisses. 

He shrugs. ''She could stay with us for a little bit'' 

Taking notice of the way her ears dropped and the tail hangs low he chuckles. ''That's a bad idea'' 

''Why? She's kind of cute''

A scoff leaves her mouth. ''Why don't you take her then and I will go my own way'' She finally grumbles flipping her hair over her shoulder as she glares at him. Yoongi ignores her, with a small grin on his face. He grabs her hand and leads her into the car, before driving off to the nearby hybrid shelter.

Y/n was quick to lead the hybrid in, making sure she was left in good hands before returning to the car, still glaring at Yoongi. 

''Do you want me to show you how much I love you?'' He asks it was clear that he was amused by this situation. He tries to put his hand on her leg, but she pushes it away. Not in the mood for his crowd-pleasers.

''Do you want me to?'' Y/n threatens, crossing her arms over each other as she leans away from his touch. 

He rolls his eyes, pushing his foot down on the gas pedal. ''If you're offering...'' He mumbles, knowing the hybrid hears him. She studies his behavior while he was driving. ''You look like a cat'' She notes. 

''I do?'' Yoongi hums, trying to start a conversation with the cranky girl. 

''I don't like cats'' 

The hybrid knows that she is being petty. But she did not care, he should know his place and that place was with her and the other six. He should not be acting cute towards other hybrids.

So when she glances at him again, noticing his frown, she pokes his cheek. ''But you are an exception'' Y/n states.

''Yeah, yeah hold on'' Yoongi mumbles as he was watching something behind the car through the mirror.  The brunette puffs out her cheeks.

''Hello? Trying to be cute here!''

A shriek left her mouth when he took a sharp turn to the left. ''What the fuck are you doing!'' She asks, holding onto her seatbelt for dear life. Yoongi shot her a look, before taking a sharp right. 

''We are being followed''

The man hands something to the woman next to him. ''Shoot the tires'' Were his only words before taking a turn once again. The man was acting like this was a normal daily activity.

It probably was for him.

Her eyes widen at the gun that was now in her hands. ''...You could at least say please'' She mutters as she was rolling the window down. Her head peeks out of the window as she aims for the tires of the other car. 

After exhaling once she fires it, hoping for the best. ''I think I did it'' Y/n nods, not noticing how the car got slower. 

''No''

''You shot our tires''

Y/n's hands flew into the air. ''At least they were tires. I am not the professional between us two, so don't blame me!'' She defends herself, Yoongi rolls his eyes as his hand fishes another gun out of his pocket. ''Who else am I supposed to blame? You fired the gun!'' He ends, climbing out of the car. 

Only to start shooting at the other car. 

''Ohh, I'll show him I can fire a gun'' The hybrid decides, jumping out of the car. But realization hit her when bullets also came her way. She manages to dodge it just in time. ''This shit is serious'' Y/n huffs. 

She took a deep breath. 

''This is not the time to be acting like a pussy'' 

So she analyzes the situation, most men were around the car they were driving. A few were close by Yoongi, but she knew he could handle it. She nods, making a final decision.

Within a few seconds, she made her way over to the other car, hair wildly bouncing and tail as stiff as can be. She was in arms reach of the men, guns pointed at her.

The brunette raises her head, staring them coldly into the eyes. 

''Shoot'' 

As soon as she said this, the men close in on her. One of them put the gun against her head. ''Do it, I dare you'' It seems like her words encouraged some of them, but she refuses to show defeat, not to them. 

When the man with the gun against her head backs down she smirks. ''You're such a coward. I bet your boss demanded that you should not harm me'' The husky hybrid notes, knowing it was true. 

''But did he ever warn you about me? Because it's not the gang you should be afraid of''  The unknown men were confused. What was this girl talking about? 

She hid her hands behind her back, a gun in both of them. 

A sweet smile was on display as she got closer to the men. Y/n could feel that the men were nervous, to be honest, she likes it. These assholes being afraid of her.

''You see, the one you should be afraid of...''

''Is the hybrid in front of you''

After those words left her mouth she was quick to whip her guns out from behind her back. Shooting them all in the progress. Y/n watches as blood was now laying on the ground. She wriggled her nose out of disgust, walking to Yoongi at a decent speed when she notices he was still in trouble.

It was somehow ironic to the woman how Yoongi was still busy overpowering those guys, while she just killed around six of them. 

So she just points her gun at one of the men.  ''Hey!'' She yells, gaining the attention of one of them. When their eyes met she was quick to shoot him.  

It was around the same time that Yoongi manages to shoot the other men. The hybrid walks to him, with a grin that just screams victory. ''It's safe now. Call the others''

But instead of answering his eyes are fixated on her stomach, were a dark red, almost black spot was forming.

''You've been shot!'' 

Y/n looks at her stomach in disgust. ''How did that happen...?'' She questions with a whimper of pain now that the adrenaline she was feeling is wearing off. She crouches down onto the ground slowly, her ears flat on her head. 

She felt herself getting weaker by the second, a tear rolls down her cheek, as her voice quivers. Her teary eyes found Yoongi's.

''Is this the end of me?''

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - --  - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - -