Chapter 221- 222

Chapter 221- Diagnosis and Treatment

The elderly man of the Liu family was a meritorious statesman after the founding of the People's Republic of China. He had seen all kinds of people in his nearly 70 years of life. When he heard that the doctor his grandson found was only in his twenties, he knew that his grandson had been cheated. Thinking that his grandson would gain wisdom by suffering a cut, he didn't voice it out. He coldly watched his grandson receive a call from the other party to postpone the consultation time, and then coldly watched his grandson receive a call from the other party to ask about the meeting time.

Before his grandson looked over at him, he had withdrawn his eyes and continued to read the newspaper.

"Grandpa." Liu Yaoming walked over and sat down at the elderly man's side. "I know you don't believe Qin Mian actually has such good medical skills, but it's true that Lin Feng's illness has been mostly cured. You only have to think of him as a friend of mine. It'll only take ten minutes to see him."

Since this was his grandson's good intention, Elder Liu did not want to let him down. He patted his grandson's head and said, "Fine, fine, fine. But he should understand what can be said and what can't be said."

"You can be assured, I'll make it clear to him." Liu Yaoming stood up, "Grandpa, I'll go out and pick him up." There were guards outside the residence; ordinary people couldn't come in.

"Go."

Qin Mian followed Liu Yaoming into the enclosed courtyard residence and went straight to the third section. When he entered, he saw an old man in his sixties sitting on a mahogany bench. He had a square face and a pair of bright and expressive eyes, keenly sizing Qin Mian up with an imposing manner of a superior pouring out at him.

Qin Mian raised his eyebrows, is this displaying one's severity? He nodded slightly to the elderly man and turned to Liu Yaoming, "Is this the patient?"

His aura of being in a high position for a long time was not what ordinary people could bear, but this young man was not affected at all, like a double-edged sword stuck in the ground motionlessly braving the strong wind, refraining from showing its ability. Elder Liu was surprised. Only then did he face Qin Mian squarely.

Liu Yaoming was a little displeased. But his grandfather was the first to use his imposing manner to suppress Qin Mian, so he was not able to say anything. He said to Elder Liu, "Grandpa, this is Doctor Qin I told you about; Doctor Qin, this is my Grandpa."

These people were overly suspicious [of him]. Qin Mian inwardly shook his head. Now, he had regretted that he promised Lin Feng. He didn't have to take this troublesome way to integrate into modern life. However, he had promised the other party, and neither would he come to an uneventful end.

Mister Liu had read countless people, so he was keenly aware of Qin Mian's cold-shouldering. Although he was not enthusiastic at first, he now wondered if Qin Mian really had the ability. He gestured with a hand, "Doctor Qin, please sit down."

"Thank you very much."

After Qin Mian sat down, Elder Liu asked Liu Yaoming to pour tea.

"I wonder where Mister Qin works?" Elder Liu had a smile on his face and a kind look.

Qin Mian didn't want to practice Tai Chi with him and said directly, "Pardon me, Elder Liu. I have something else to do later. Let's get down to business first. I'll check your pulse first, and then write down the medical case and prescription. I can treat you myself, or you can ask someone else."

Elder Liu had the mind to test his ability. He reached out his hand and said, "Please."

Qin Mian put his fingers on the pulse about ten seconds before letting go. He looked at Elder Liu, "From your pulse, you have had three minor strokes, and because the treatment is timely, the condition is under control."