Chapter 044: Drop a Visit

These days, Qin Mian cooked more rice every day so as to make sure Lei Tie could have a meal at any time he returned. The remaining cooked rice in the evening was just right for making fried rice. He took two eggs and stirred them into liquid, next he grabbed a carrot and a handful of vegetables to wash before the carrot was diced and the vegetables were chopped, and then delicious fried rice was made. At the same time, the strong aroma of sour and spicy soup was cooked on the charcoal stove.

After taking a bath, Lei Tie put on clean clothes and came to the kitchen. He saw the wife was putting the fried rice on the table, so he bent over and carried the earthenware pot on the stove and followed after him.

"Is it enough?" Qin Mian asked. The fried rice piled high on the plate was full of colour and flavour. Because of his love of food, Qin Mian had a special love for all kinds of dishware. The dishware at home was of different shapes, sizes, and the plate for the fried rice was very large.

"Enough." Lei Tie went to the kitchen and took four bowls; two rice bowls and two soup bowls. "You have some too."

Qin Mian was really hungry and scooped a bowl of fried rice.

"Enough?" Lei Tie sat down beside him and asked. Seeing the wife nodding, he moved the rice plate to his front and began to eat.

It could be seen that he was really hungry, but although his movement didn't lose the former grace, it was somewhat urgent. The corner of Qin Mian's lips gave a tiny smile, yet his words were blunt, "No one's robbing you." He said that, however, he hand-picked up the soup bowl, scooped a bowl of soup and put it on Lei Tie's left-hand side.

"Hadn't eaten for a day." Lei Tie replied briefly. After a sip of soup, he continued to eat.

Qin Mian couldn't bear to say anything more and bowed his head to eat. After he finished a bowl of rice, he drank half a bowl of soup before putting his chopsticks down and watched Lei Tie eat.

Then Lei Tie drank the rest of the soup.

Qin Mian asked uncertainly: "Are you full? If you aren't, I'll make two more pancakes."

"Full." Lei Tie got up to collect the bowls.

Qin Mian beat out a yawn, "Wash them tomorrow."

Lei Tie was taken by surprise. He had always known that the little wife liked cleanliness and neatness, especially in the kitchen. The used bowls absolutely were not allowed to be left for the next day to wash. This was the first time.

The black pupils under the light were covered with soft tinges as he agreed and only put the bowls and chopsticks on the stove before he came out of the kitchen.

After they both rinsed their mouths, they returned to the bedroom together.

Qin Mian put the banknote into a money box, locked it, put away the key and got into the bed.

Lei Tie put out the light and took someone into his arms. Qin Mian wasn't in the mood to be contentious and adjusted to a comfortable posture, carefully avoiding the man's injuries as he enjoyed the man's body temperature far higher than himself. Once again, he ascertained that this man was the best stove in winter.