Chapter 098: Kiss on The Tree

"If you can make Father and Mother believe you can give them a lot of allowances every month after the separation..." Qin Mian pointed until there.

Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli looked at each other with sudden realization. The reason their parents didn't want to divide up the family was so the family would not scatter, and the other reason was money.

Qin Mian reminded, "Of course, the worst case is that Father and Mother are unwilling to divide up. If so, you can strive for financial independence first. Henceforth, your income belongs to your own. But every month, you take out some to give Father and Mother. In other words, each time you make money, you hand it in at a certain proportion. For example, if you earn 100 Wen from a job, you can give 10 Wen and 8 Wen to Father and Mother."

Both Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli were capable and diligent people. If they worked alone, their monthly income should not be less. Imagine that when the third son and the fourth son gave money to Du Shi and Lei Daqiang every month while the lazy second son didn't even give a coin, could Du Shi and Lei Daqiang not be angry with him? Haha. By then, Du Shi and Lei Daqiang would look very much embarrassed. Thinking of that good scene, Qin Mian couldn't help laughing.

"Wife, the sun is high," Lei Tie spoke in time.

"En, let's go." Qin Mian raised his whip and urged his horse forward. He had said it all, so the rest depended on Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli.

After galloping far away, Lei Tie looked at his wife's face, "Wife, it's been hard on you." How could he not know that his wife helped Third Brother and Fourth Brother for his sake?

Qin Mian spread out his hand and sighed helplessly, but his lips hung with a smile, "Uh, who makes me a good man?"

Lei Tie gently raised his lips.

The two raised their whips together, and the horses galloped like a blast, even the sound of the horse's hooves was light and quick.

Once arrived at Double Xiang House, Qin Mian let Manager Sun take up the vegetables that Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli delivered according to the market price. This batch of vegetables cost a total of 165 Wen. In tacit agreement, Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli each withdrew 20 Wen from it. Besides, they also prepared 20 Wen for Lei Xiangren. They could do nothing about this. Lei Xiangren knew about their private savings, and it was Lei Xiangren who first proposed it.

After seeing off Lei Xiangren and Lei Xiangyi, Qin Mian said to Manager Sun, "Afterward, collect all vegetables according to the rules." A few Wen was a small matter, but breaking the rules was troublesome. He could not let a tear open.

Manager Sun said, "Rest assured, Little Young master. I understand."

Lei Tie said to Qin Mian, "Wife, I'll see the guards."

"Alright."

Lei Tie was not good at business. He was responsible for the security and sanitation of the wine house, and Qin Mian was in charge of the rest.

It was still early. There were only a dozen customers in the lobby before lunch hour.

"How's the business recently?" Qin Mian asked.

As soon as he asked, Manager Sun's face began to smile. "Although it's unlike the first few days of opening, it's much better than before. Almost every day, there are customers from afar who had heard of our Double Xiang House. Besides, quite a lot of traveling merchants that passed through Running Water Town are willing to stay in our Rugui Building for a night. The ordinary rooms are clean and tidy, quiet, and inexpensive. Very much well-liked. Have you seen the customers in the lobby? They are traveling merchants. They checked in last night and ordered a lot of things for breakfast. They also asked the waiters to pack a lot of it. Moreover, two distinguished guests lived in luxurious suites for five consecutive days. They ordered a large table of dishes for each meal."