Chapter 178: Reunion

"Exactly." Qin Ruiqi nodded calmly and introduced them, "This is my Dad and this is my Old Dad."

Lei Ruilin knew that his Gege didn't like to talk, so he said, "Dad, Old Dad. This is my and Gege's friend Feng You, and these are our classmates..."

From his look, Qin Mian could basically tell which of the five students had a better relationship and a general relationship with his sons. Without exception, he smiled back at them and then took off the food box in the saddle and opened the lid.

"Ruiqi and Ruilin, invite your friends to have a snack."

Lei Tie took off the schoolbags on the back of his two sons and held them in his hands easily.

"You have a gourmet's luck. My Dad's snacks are very delicious." Lei Ruilin took out a bamboo tube from the food box and held it out to Feng You and the others.

Feng You and the others didn't understand. He didn't seem to invite them to drink.

Lei Ruilin showed some helpless look on his face and reminded them, "Wash your hands."

Feng You and the others understood and inwardly thought that Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin's Dad was very attentive. They stretched out their hands and let Lei Ruilin wash their hands.

After they washed their hands, they said thanks and took a piece of cake from the plate. Once they took a bite, their eyes brightened – Lei Ruilin spoke the truth.

The snacks were shared among the seven children. Except for Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin, the rest of the five people had faces of wanting more.

After Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin said farewell to their friends, Qin Mian and Lei Tie carried them to their horses.

Qin Mian looked back in the direction of Chen Mufeng. When Qin Mian called out to Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin, Chen Mufeng discovered him and Lei Tie. He happened to see a 6~7 years old little boy standing beside Chen Mufeng who didn't look like him.

The two men's eyes bumped into each other. Slightly embarrassed, Chen Mufeng smiled at Qin Mian smile, his right hand uneasily moved away from the little boy's shoulder.

Qin Mian's eyes were full of teasing as he raised an eyebrow at Chen Mufeng.

Chen Mufeng helplessly shook his hands at Qin Mian and then held the little boy again.

Qin Mian and Lei Tie nodded to him and rode away.

On the way, Qin Mian suddenly noticed the fluctuation of vital spirit in the distance. He was surprised. His first reaction was: Are there any other cultivators in the Capital besides them? However, it was impossible. Back then, A-Tie's master said that he just fell into this space by accident. There were no other cultivators in this space except him.

"A-Tie?"

A bit of shock revealed from within Lei Tie's eyes and he also thought of going over quick, "Go have a look."

Just then, a familiar wolf's roar came from the distance.

Qin Mian and Lei Tie were shocked again and looked at each other in surprise and bewilderment.

"Could it be White Spot and Golden Fur?" Qin Mian cried out involuntarily.

""

Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin's eyes turned round.

Lei Ruilin anxiously urged, "Dad, let's go and have a look. It must be White Spot and Golden Fur!"

Qin Mian had suspected it too. It was thousands of li from Running Water Town to the Capital. Even if White Spot and Golden Fur wanted to find them, could they get to the Capital smoothly?