Chapter 155: Play Big If You're Going to Play

"Manager Sun, when will your bosses come back? We've been waiting for nearly half a month." A fat man leaned on the counter, seemed as if he didn't see Manager sun's ugly face, "Going to the Capital or whatever is just your excuse, isn't it?"

Manager Sun took a look at the other diners in the lobby and said with patience, "Chef Wu, I have already said that I'd sent someone to find our bosses a few days ago. The Capital is at least half a month away from Running Water Town. Our bosses can't fly. Or, why don't Chef Wu demonstrate it to me?"

Greatly embarrassed, Wu Dewang put down his arm but his mouth still didn't spare anyone, "Who knows if your bosses are deliberately delaying? We're not from small shops. We're all famous chefs in big wine houses. It doesn't make sense to let us wait like this, does it?"

Zheng Xiangui squared his shoulders with hands behind his back as he added fuel to the fire, "You don't say! I think, your bosses really went to the Capital, but instead to hide out of fear after receiving the news?"

Several waiters had their faces covered with fury, but due to the rules of the wine house, they dared not act rashly.

Manager Sun was very angry but smiled instead, and said with a drawl, "If your distinguished selves had sent a notice in advance, our bosses will respectfully wait for your distinguished selves here in any way. In other words, your distinguished selves didn't send any notice, but all arrived in Running Water Town almost on the same day. Was it really not an agreement made in advance? That's a bit of a coincidence."

As soon as the customers in the lobby heard it, they immediately understood that these people were deliberately making an appointment to make trouble together in the absence of Double Xiang House's bosses.

Wu Dewang, Zheng Xiangui, and the other five chefs all had a slight change in their looks and flatly denied it.

Manager sun waved his hand and said, "I don't care whether you have made an agreement or not. Either you step back, or find a place to sit down. Don't delay my work here. Please."

"Manager Sun, you don't have to stall any longer. I think it's better to do it today." Wu Dewang wrinkled his brows and said in a raised voice, "In fact, you, Double Xiang House's staff, don't have to be so afraid. Maybe you can win? Brother Zheng, don't you think so?"

"That's right!" Zheng Xiangui and the others laughed heartily.

"You!" Chen Si was so angry that he wanted to come forward but was stopped by Manager Sun.

Manager Sun was about to open his mouth when a familiar clear and bright voice came from outside—

"It's no fun just to compete with a few people. If you want to compete, make it bigger!"

Manager Sun and the other staff looked so happy and excitedly exclaimed, "Little Boss is back!"

Wu Dewang and the others turned to look. A figure of a young man dressed in white like a ghost came in from the door and fell quietly in front of them.

A short moment later, a man dressed in black came in floating with two sleeping little children dressed in red in his arms, just like a fallen leaf, and stood side by side with the white-clothed young man. His cold eyes looked around the people in front of the counter with indifference. There was a nip in the air.

White Spot poked its head out from behind them with an arrogant look and cold eyes.

"Big Boss is back, too!" Manager Sun and the others looked even happier and high-spirited that their backs were straighter than before.

Qin Mian glanced coolly at Wu Dewang's group and walked over slowly with Lei Tie.

Manager Sun led the group of staff to salute with great momentum.