Chapter 149: Old Dad, Don't Eat Dad

The man reached out his hands again and unexpectedly carried out an identical child.

The two children who looked like big radishes – one with a poker face and the other with a smiling face – held hands while looking around in curiosity. The wolf stood up and brushed the back of the two children with its tail from time to time, very intimately.

The waiter's eyes stared blankly. For a moment, he forgot to step forward, thinking that he had enriched his experience today.

Noticing that the man was still looking inside the carriage, the waiter could not help but keep on watching.

Another man came down from the carriage. He was also a young man, about 18 or 19 years old, with thick eyebrows and large, round eyes. He looked heroic and tall dressed in a white robe, appearing handsome, noble, and graceful.

"A-Tie, let's go in." Qin Mian held Yuanyuan's little hand.

Manman obediently handed his hand to his Old Dad.

The fathers and sons walked up the steps neither fast nor slow, and White Spot followed without haste. Lei Tie faintly glanced into the distance.

The young man, who looked very much like Qin Mian, watched Qin Mian enter Swan Goose Path Inn and turned his horse around to leave.

The waiter finally came to his senses and stepped forward to welcome. He looked at the wolf with vigilance and awkwardness. "Gongzis, welcome to Swan Goose Path Inn. Uhm this..."

"Sorry, I forgot for a moment." Qin Mian stopped after two steps, "Lei-Qin shun."

White Spot did not allow people other than its four masters to touch it. Lei-Qin Shun quickly came and handed White Spot's tether to Qin Mian.

Lei Tie then put it on White Spot's neck and held it.

The waiter gratefully glanced at Qin Mian. In the Capital City, high officials and dignitaries were everywhere. Many princes, dukes, and nobles were like dogs. As the inn's waiter, he had seen a lot of arrogant and domineering patrons. A patron who treated such a big wolf as a pet must not be an ordinary person. He thought he was going to be scolded again today, but he didn't expect that not only the gongzi spoke so nicely, he also went as far as to apologize to him, a servant.

The waiter's smile was more sincere, "My guests, please come inside."

When White Spot's four feet touched the ground, its back was as high as Lei Tie's waist – its well-built body was strong and its jet-black hair was shiny. When it slowly strode, it appeared arrogant; its gait was firm and its king's aura fully shown. Inadvertently, everyone's eyes were attracted to follow it looking at its two masters and the two children, praising them in secret.

Manman strode forward with head high and chest out, sweetly smiled at all the people who watched him, and waved his little hand from time to time. Many guests were amused.

Qin Mian amusedly shook his head. If this little boy was born in modern times and wore a pair of sunglasses, he might be a child star.

Although Yuanyuan was very quiet, his sense of existence was not lesser than his Didi. His expressionless little face that showed a calm and steady bearing like a little adult was praiseworthy.

Huo Sirui came over with the manservant, "Eldest Brother and Brother Mian, I'll take you all to your rooms."

Qin Mian rewarded the waiter with a handful of copper coins.