Chapter 166: Land of Idyllic Beauty + Grand General Lei

Qilin Summer Mountain Villa was not suitable for ordinary people to live in winter. It was chilly everywhere. Qin Mian and Lei Tie were not afraid of the cold, while Yuanyuan and Manman had heating spiritual tools with them. Therefore, it was fine for them to stay there for a few days.

When Yuanyuan and Manman found out that the name of the mountain villa was the combination of their names, they were so happy they explored everywhere with White Spot and Golden Fur. White Spot and Golden Fur especially liked it here – it felt like they were back in the mountains.

"White Spot; Golden Fur," called Lei Tie.

White Spot and Golden Fur ran back quickly.

"Look after Yuanyuan and Manman."

White Spot nodded and returned to Yuanyuan and Manman's side with Golden Fur.

Lei Tie grabbed Qin Mian's hand and went in another direction.

"Where to?" Qin Mian didn't understand. He guessed that Lei Tie couldn't wait to do something. His heart beat faster. In recent months, both of them had been busy with the summer villa, so they hadn't been on intimate terms with each other for some time. It was not hard for him to admit that he missed Lei Tie, so very much. Just thinking about it, his whole body felt hot and dry.

Lei Tie didn't speak. His steps were still very steady but he was obviously eager.

Qin Mian faced Lei Tie and put his arms around the man's waist. After he kissed Lei Tie's lips, he looked at him with a smile on his face.

Lei Tie hugged him and flew up. He flew through the branches that stretched out, flew higher and higher, and after a few breaths, they both appeared in a treehouse.

"When did you do it?" Qin Mian was so pleasantly surprised. He looked around, not forgetting to pull the man's hand.

The treehouse was about 2 zhang long, 2 zhang wide, and 1 zhang high [6.6mX6.6mX3.3m]. It was very spacious. The roof, wall, and floor were made of green bamboo with the thickness of an adult's arm. There were doors and windows. It was a marvelous creation excelling nature; green, sparkling, and clean. If one lived here in summer, it must be especially cool.

In the middle of the floor was a thick rug about the size of a bed. Qin Mian gave a deep meaningful look at Lei Tie. He came to the door, stretched out his head, and looked down. The treehouse was nearly 8 chi away from the ground. He could see Yuanyuan and Manman in the mountain villa, happily running around Golden Fur and White Spot.

As he watched them, Lei Tie held him from behind and said with a hoarse voice coated with a suggestion, "Wife, miss you."

As though Qin Mian fell into a hot stove, he turned around and pushed down Lei Tie hard.

The two men rolled onto the rug and soon got entangled......

Yuanyuan and Manman had been playing for a long time. When they didn't see Qin Mian and Lei Tie all of a sudden, they didn't panic. They came to Cool Summer Residence they were going to stay in tonight. After eating some snacks in their bags, they felt a little sleepy. They took off their shoes, climbed the bed to lie down, and even covered themselves with the quilt consciously.

White Spot and Golden Fur lay down beside the bed, closed their eyes, and guarded the children.

The noise in the treehouse took a long time to cease.

At the end of a hearty movement, Qin Mian felt as if some raw embroidered part in his body had been reactivated. He was energetic and full of strength. He turned his head to look at Lei Tie. Like him, from inside to outside, the man exuded pleasure and satiety. He couldn't help but pounce on the man and kissed his lips. His body unconsciously rubbed against the man.