Chapter 133: Formidable Lei Tie

In the master's room on the first floor of Leisurely Farmhouse's main house, the candles in the four corners were lit all night. At the first sound of the rooster's crow, Lei Tie woke up from his deep sleep. He turned his head to the side to look at Qin Mian, who had his mouth slightly open and snored. He was sleeping soundly with one arm hanging out.

Lei Tie gently moved sideways, carefully put his arm into the quilt, and gazed at his sleeping face for quite a while. Then, he lowered his head, opened his mouth, and covered those ruddy lips. The fast-asleep person was disturbed; he licked his lips and continued to snore loudly. The tip of Lei Tie's tongue took the opportunity to drill in, gently and soundlessly stirred in the other's mouth. Once he got the other party's subconscious response, he kissed more pliantly and deeper.

"Huu... A-Tie..." The youngster's face turned red from the stifling kiss and his breath was short as he vaguely mumbled.

Hearing his name, the gentleness in Lei Tie's eyes seemed to overflow like water. Fully satisfied, he let the youngster go, licked the water stains on the corner of his lips, and patted his back.

Qin Mian crooned twice in his sleep and went fast asleep.

Lei Tie looked back at the inner side of the bed. The two little ones were sleeping soundly, shoulder-to-shoulder and motionless.

Outside, the first glimmer of dawn made an appearance. He quietly dressed up and got out of bed. When he returned to the room after an hour of practice, the big one and the two small ones were still asleep.

Shortly after, Qin Mian's eyelids moved and his eyes opened in a daze. He saw the man sitting on the edge of the bed and staring at him. "A-Tie, I had a dream that we had two sons."

Lei Tie brushed away the hair on his cheek and motioned him to look at the bed.

Qin Mian turned his head to look over and immediately sobered up. It's not a dream, they truly have two sons!

It was unknown when the two little ones had woken up, but they didn't cry. Their two small hands grabbed on the small quilt to play with as they made the sound of babbles, quietly enjoying themselves.

The little one's face was chubby and looked soft. Qin Mian couldn't help but stretch out his hand and gently poked it.

"So soft."

Lei Tie half-leaned on Qin Mian. He also reached out his finger and poked on the baby's face.

Qin Mian looked up and saw at the gentleness in the man's eyes, he felt a little sour in his heart. Will he still be the person this man most cares about, now that there are sons?

Lei Tie sensed his absent-mindedness and bowed his head to look. The daze in his wife's eyes made his expression a bit silly and blank, which was rarely seen, as though his wife was hinting him to bully. His throat felt dry and tight. Complying to his heart, he pressed on Qin Mian and vehemently demanded kisses.

Qin Mian's inexplicable sadness suddenly disappeared. He put his arms around the man's neck and kissed back more fiercely than he did. The result was, they entangled for a long time before they separated. Qin Mian's lips swelled and Lei Tie's clothes were in a terrible mess by his pulling.

The man's fervent eyes were still on him. Qin Mian was feverish all over his body, while the electric-like feeling remained on his back. He quickly said, "The children are here!"

Lei Tie straightened up, slowly tidied up his clothes, and looked at two little ones.

"Wife, what are their names?"