Chapter 033: Lei Tie Knows Martial Arts!

Lei Tie was a man of action; the soil in the earth had been ploughed loose. First of all, water needed to be applied to ensure the water content in the soil. It was only that Qin Mian had a small body and merely carried water on a shoulder pole for one trip. The two buckets were only half-filled but his shoulders were extremely painful under the pressure, which made him bare his teeth.

Lei Tie frowned and took away his shoulder pole, "Go back."

"But..." Qin Mian rubbed his shoulder and looked at the field in embarrassment. The current him was indeed not made for heavy work, but he was a man, too. It was impossible for him to eat a ready-cooked meal. He had to do something for the family. Since he was not good at farming, then he must do something he was good at.

"Then I'll go back first. Leave this work to you? Can you [manage]?" He was a little suspicious. Looking at Lei Tie's appearance, it was impossible that he could be farming during the ten years he left.

Lei Tie said as if by the way, "I used to live with an old farmer."

Qin Mian noticed that there was an illusion of sadness flashed past in Lei Tie's eyes, and his mouth opened wide. Lei Tie was born into a farming family, but his farming skill came from outsiders, which was a sad thing. His last ten years had certainly not been a pleasant experience. Although Qin Mian was curious, now was not the time to ask. It was just that the sadness he just saw made him care.

He stepped forward in two, patted Lei Tie on the shoulder and said positively: "It's all over. Come home when the sun sets."

Lei Tie nodded and threw a look at his shoulder.

Qin Mian hurried home. The farm work was left to Lei Tie, but he didn't eat idly without work.

He took out a pencil and a stack of white paper he bought in the town last time and leaned forward on the dining table as he recalled the things that might be used to make money. Lei Tie made money by his physical strength, while he made money by his brain. In fact, he had a preliminary plan in mind for making a fortune, but that plan was too big and right now, he was short of manpower and capital, so it was difficult to carry out. He could only do it slowly.

He didn't think much, only took into consideration what was in front of him first.

He found a straight stick for a ruler and picked up a pencil to write and draw on the paper. It was about an hour before he raised his head and looked at the drawing on the paper with satisfaction. He could earn another sum of money with these things.

It was still early in the day. He took out another piece of paper and continued to draw on the table. The design drawing of a table, chair and cabinet with modern characteristics gradually appeared on the paper. He didn't plan to sell them, but he planned to find someone to make them for his own use after the house was built. As a modern man, he was still more used to modern furniture. Idle with nothing to do, he simply drew an interior design plan for reference.

"Wife, I'm back." Lei Tie looked down at the man who was writing and the strange thing in his hand that he used to write attracted Lei Tie's attention. Light flashed past in his eyes but he didn't disturb his wife. He retreated a few steps and called out again before he came near. The papers on the table were still there, but the thing that he used to write was gone.