Chapter 106: Membership Card System

Lei Tie picked up the shoes and socks, put them on the shoe rack, and went to the window. The splashing sound of water transmitted out through the door was like it fell on his heart, making it itched. He went over and knocked on the door.

"What?" Qin Mian yelled from inside.

Lei Tie opened the door and went in, "Wife, you said water should be saved."

Sitting in the tub, Qin Mian looked back in bewilderment, "We are not so poor to this state – OH!"

......

After the snake hour (11:00), all kinds of carriages drove into Running Water Town. The people in the town withdrew their gazes after a glance and kept busy with their business, knowing that Double Xiang House launching a new delicious dish was the cause. Most shop owners were very happy because more people coming to town could boost their business.

Nie Heng also came to Double Xiang House with his younger brother, Nie Xuan, and three good friends, Zhao Yunxiang, Mu Chen, and Chu Han.

As soon as they entered the lobby, the waiter, who was familiar with Nie Heng, invited them to the private room upstairs.

Nie Heng waved his hand in refusal, "We'll eat in the lobby today."

"All right. Honored customers, this way, please. Today, our Double Xiang House is offering a whole vermicelli feast. Would Nie Gongzi and the honored customers be interested to try it?"

"We came today precisely for the vermicelli feast," said Nie Heng. It was also the reason why he brought so many people here. There must be more than one course for the whole vermicelli feast. If he came alone, he couldn't finish it. Even if he was rich, he would not waste money.

"Great. Table 3, whole vermicelli feast."

"Some fresh fruits and drinks too." A look at Nie Heng's posture showed that he was a frequent customer here. So, the other four did not speak out of turn.

"Yes."

The waiter came soon with fresh fruits and cold peach juices.

"Eldest Brother, here's really different as you said," said Nie Xuan as he looked around. Some time ago, he had been away from home. This was his first time to visit Double Xiang House.

"Whole vermicelli feast," Chu Han pondered. "Waiting to see."

They ate some peaches and talked for a while before they saw several waiters coming in line, each holding a tray in hand. They were stunned. The speed of serving was not slow.

The waiters arranged the dishes one by one and then bowed in respect.

"Please enjoy it, honored customers."

There were nine dishes in the whole vermicelli feast. In the middle was a large serving of chicken served on an extra-large plate filled with vermicelli. The soft and moist vermicelli, the glutinous potatoes, and the strong fragrance of chicken meat complemented each other well, sprinkled with bright red chili and green coriander – not lacking in color, aroma, and flavor. The other eight dishes were Flourishing Blossoms on the Branches, Spicy Diving Fillets, Shredded Three-ingredient Salad with Dressing, Spicy and Sour Vermicelli, Spring Rolls with Sauce, Braised Diced Eggplant with Vermicelli, Emerald Vermicelli Soup, and Fried Vegetarian Balls.

The aroma pervaded and invaded one's nose. Nie Heng picked up his chopsticks.

The other customers, who were still waiting for their meal, enviously looked at them.