Chapter 051: Give Miss Wei a Like

Qin Mian subconsciously said "alright" and when he returned to his senses, he slapped Zheng Liu on his head, at a loss whether to cry or laugh, "You boy dare to trick your boss."

Wang Shun also looked at him with eager eyes. Qin Mian thought for a moment before saying: "All right, the shop's business is good, and the two of you and the barbecue chef are doing well. This way, your boss and I will invite you three to have dinner in the shop on the evening of every particular day with 'one(1)'. For example: on the first(1) day, the eleventh(11) day and the twenty-first(21) day."

Wang Shun and Zheng Liu were so happy that they quickly expressed their thanks and flattered Qin Mian. The spicy hot soup, barbecue and hot pot in the shop were so delicious that once they ate it, they wanted a second.

Lei Tie coughed lightly as he swept a quick glance.

Wang Shun and Zheng Liu's backs felt chill. They quickly left and continued to be busy. They were not afraid of the big boss, but the "small boss" struck their hearts with veneration and fear.

Lei Tie poured the spicy hot soup that had just cooked into a bowl and put it on the counter.

Qin Mian took a look and saw spinach, food balls, mutton, mushrooms and potatoes, all of which he loved to eat.

"Don't be too nice to them."

"Ah?" Quan Mian bit half a ball and looked at him stupidly.

Lei Tie didn't talk and merely watched him.

Qin Mian smiled. He picked up a bamboo stick, poked a meatball from the bowl and handed it to him while beaming with smiles.

Lei Tie reached for it, turned back, and returned to the pot.

Over there, the barbecue chef yelled, "Barbecue at table 2 is ready!"

A busy and fulfilling day passed just like that.

On the other side in the old house, trouble had just begun.

In the house, Du Shi was desperate and quarrelled until Lei Daqiang got a headache and gave her a slap at the end of his patience. Du Shi's left face was red and swollen so she did not dare to go out of the house. She lay down on the bed and cried bitterly.

Lei Xiangren, Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli were helpless in the conflict between their parents. On one hand, they pitied their mother. On the other hand, based on Matchmaker Jin's words, they thought it was not a bad thing for Miss Wei to join their household. However, the main point was that Lei Daqiang was their father, the so-called elder that they had to respect. As the younger generation, it was improper for them to intervene in the elder's bedroom affairs. As for Zhao Shi and Qian Shi, they did not even have the right to. Meanwhile, Lei Chuntao was a girl who had yet married, so it was also improper for her to intervene.

In a word, the people in the old house had forgotten about Lei Tie and Qin Mian.