Chapter 095: Armed Servants

When Lei Tie came out of the space after picking vegetables, Qin Mian asked him about his experience in the past few days while cooking. Lei Tie said it one by one. Although he said it succinctly, Qin Mian knew that he galloped without stopping to come home as soon as possible, which made his heart warm. Hey, such a good man is his!

He swiftly made a serving of eggplant with minced meat, a serving of golden garlic spare ribs, a serving of sweet-sour pork slices, a serving of scrambled egg with instant noodles, and a serving of braised pakchoi.

"Awoo." White Spot was unwilling to be left in the cold and rubbed against Qin Mian's legs.

Qin Mian smiled and chopped some meat bones for it.

Qin Mian slept too much in the afternoon that when he lay in bed at night, he couldn't sleep. Lei Tie also wasn't sleepy and embraced him from the back with his right palm disorderly move on his (QM) body.

Qin Mian was agitated and anxious for further intimacy. However, he was afraid to lead an X-life at this young age, which was not good for his health. Why did he consciously think he's the bottom? However, looking at Lei Tie's height, body, and sturdy tight muscles, could Qin Mian press him down?

Lei Tie lifted his nightclothes, the hot breath behind him inched closer, and finally stayed in his ear. Then, a hand pushed aside his hair before a hot kiss fell on his nape, sucking heavily.

Qin Mian squinted and was seized with an impulse to moan, "Uhm..."

Lei Tie seemed to be encouraged and raised his left leg to lock the other's body, "Wife, I want you."

Qin Mian hesitated for only two seconds before turning around and taking the initiative to hold the man. Since both sides were willing, why made both sides suffer? As for being young – once in a while, it shouldn't matter. X-life was a harmonious affair and good for physical and mental health.

"A-Tie..."

In the dark, Lei Tie let out a low growl like a starving wolf and pounced on him.

......

When Qin Mian woke up, his body felt like being crushed by a stone roller. Recalling that the guy seemed to have endless energy last night, he would like to kick him immediately. Fortunately, his body felt refreshed, which meant Lei Tie had cleaned him up. The smell of chicken wafted in from the outside. He rubbed his waist and sat up slowly.

"Wife."

Qin Mian looked at the man standing at the door, whose eyes were full of tenderness. Suddenly, he couldn't say any blame words, but the corners of his lips rose uncontrollably.

Lei Tie sat down on the edge of the bed and encircled his back, "Wife."

The man had no clothes on top. Qin Mian patted him on the chest as he leaned against him. He first made basic rules, "Later, three times a month at most!"

To his surprise, Lei Tie nodded without hesitation. He surprisingly looked at Lei Tie.

"You are still young." Lei Tie changed the topic, "I stewed a chicken. I'll bring a bowl over."

Qin Mian had a smiling expression as he glanced at him, "Today, I must eat light food."

Lei Tie immediately stood up, "Lie down for a while. I'll cook porridge."

Qin Mian shook his head, "I've woken up, so I don't want to lie down."

Lei Tie took out a suit of clothes from the wardrobe and handed it to him. He lowered his head and kissed him before going out.