Chapter 097: Being an Elder Sister-in-law Is Hard Ah...

Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli came from the farm with hoes on their shoulders, sleeves rolled up to their arms, and sweat on their flushed faces.

"Eldest Brother and Eldest Sister-in-law."

Qin Mian nodded and casually asked, "You went to the farm?"

"Yes. We went to the vegetable garden to weed. Our family planted vegetables on three mu of land. The crops are growing well." Lei Xiangyi's face filled with joy.

Lei Xiangli was very calm. Without separating the family, the money earned is not your own.

Qin Mian touched his chin. He seldom saw Lei Xiangren go to the farm, so he sympathized with Lei Xiangyi. However, it was the old house's affair, after all. He and Lei Tie had no right to intervene since they had separated.

"If you have time, you can pick some good vegetables and send them to our wine house. A-Tie and I will inform the management in advance," he said kindly.

"Aye," Lei Xiangyi responded. Instead of saying too much ''thank you'', which might hurt their relationship, it was better to remember in the heart.

Qin Mian and Lei Tie had just taken a few steps when Lei Xiangyi quickly caught up after hesitating for a moment.

Lei Xiangli halted and also walked over.

"Eldest Brother, Eldest Sister-in-law."

Qin Mian turned around and asked suspiciously, "Is there anything else?"

Lei Xiangyi said with a bitter smile, "Eldest Sister-in-law, I won't beat around the bush with you. Fourth Brother and I, want to separate from the family. I have mentioned it with our parents several times, but they disagreed. I know that Eldest Sister-in-law has always been a man of ideas. I wonder if you can show us the way?"

Qin Mian frowned. Lei Xiangyi asked them for help, which was understandable, but he should not mention it on the way. If others saw them and told Lei Daqiang and Du Shi, at that time, when Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli talked about separation again, Lei Daqiang and Du Shi would surely suspect him and Lei Tie. He didn't want to draw Du Shi's and Lei Daqiang's attention back.

Lei Xiangli was more alert. He looked around and said to Lei Xiangyi disapprovingly, "Second Brother, you are too bold. If other people see us talking with Eldest Brother and Eldest Sister-in-law for such a long time, they will get into trouble." The brothers tacitly knew what kind of people Du Shi and Lei Daqiang were.

When the realization came over Lei Xiangyi, he was stunned and quickly apologized, "Eldest Sister-in-law, it is my negligence."

Qin Mian looked around to make sure there was no one else nearby. He shook his head and said, "Tomorrow morning, you will pick some vegetables and send them to the wine house with us." Ah, being an elder sister-in-law is hard.

Lei Xiangyi secretly breathed a sigh of relief. In this way, Qin Mian agreed to give them advice. In the name of delivering vegetables, Lei Daqiang and Du Shi had no reason to suspect.

"Thank you very much, Eldest Sister-in-law," Lei Xiangli said happily.

To avoid being noticed, the four men quickly separated.

After returning home, Qin Mian enthusiastically gave Lei Tie training ideas.

After dawn and morning exercise, Lei Tie took Lei-Qin Le and the armed servants to start training. Uncle Fu and Aunt Fu picked vegetables in the garden and piled them up to transport to the wine house.