Chapter Seventy-Two Is It Worth It

Naked- James Arthur

I open my eyes and start to stretch when I feel something next to me that makes me freeze. No. I swear I did not drink that much last night so I couldn't have gotten drunk enough to do something stupid. Or was I drunk? What did I do last night? Why can't I remember? Holy crap did I get black out drunk again? Did I do something stupid to spite certain people? There's only one way to find out now. I slowly turn my head to look seeing Felix laying facing me on his side. He wasn't wearing a shirt and his face looks peaceful. Like he wasn't worried or angry.

That's a first. The only other question I have is why? Why is he in my bed? I thought we were mad at each other right now. I thought we hated each others touch or glance or look. He was with another girl and I was with Brice so why is he here now? Is he trying to confused me? It's working, I am very confused. I turn my head again and look up at the ceiling as I think of my next action to take. What should I do next? What does he deserve? Well he deserves a lot of things that I can and can not do. I narrow my eyes and keep thinking.

     From where I lay, I have two choices I could do. I can punch, kick and scream toward him aggressively, or I can just let him sleep and I can either lay here with him or I can get up and climb into my wheelchair and roll out of the room so he can be alone. Those are the two choices I have or maybe I can do both at the same time. That sounds like it could be fun and exciting but I'm not to sure about the pain I'd be in afterwards. It might be all fun in games at first but then I'd be in pain and regret everything. That's it. Those are the choices I see for this but I shake my head when I see Nadia on the other side of Felix.

A loud noise sounds making me jump with alert and suddenly punch Felix in the ribs. I hear him groan and wince as I widen my eyes and slowly turn away from him as if I could pretend it wasn't me who did that. Well this just got worse. I look down seeing my phone next to me and it was ringing. Brice was calling me for some reason. I let out a sigh before picking up my phone and answering it as I fall back onto the bed. "Blake. The Italian mafia leader speaking at-" I look at the time. "Seven in the morning. This better be good." I whisper. Just in case Felix wasn't awake.

"I was just making sure you were okay boss." He says and I groan.

"I was until my phone rang." I whisper. "I hate to say it but it scared me."

"I'm sorry boss."

"You're good. So is that the only reason you called or was there something else?"

"Is he there?"

"Yes. And I said I was fine already so if there's nothing else...."

"I'm sorry to bother you Boss."

"No. Brice you're never a bother okay? How are you? Are you good?"

"Yeah I'm good. Although I might of had a little too much to drink but definitely not more then you had." He says and I silently chuckle still trying not to wake the sleeping beast.

"Yeah. I had way too much to drink but I regret nothing although I might have to throw up here in a couple of minutes."

"Just don't throw up while you're talking to me."

"Why? Don't you want to hear the lovely sounds of me gagging?" I ask and I could almost see the look of disgust even though he wasn't in the room with me. Or should I say with us.

"I'm gonna hang up now Blake." He says and I nod.

"That sounds like a grand idea." I chuckle. "See you later."

"Yeah. Bye." He says quickly and hangs up as I continue chuckling. Messing with people was so fun. It's when they mess with me when I got angry. I let out a sigh as my smile fades and I turn onto my side putting my back to Felix. What to do now. Maybe I should just get up and leave. Wait. Why's should I be forced from my own bed? He should leave not me. But I don't want to wake him up because waking him up would mean arguing with him or pushing him away so he can actually talk back and I really don't feel like arguing right now with him. Especially after last night.