Chapter Seventy- One The Game Changed

Everyday- Ariana Grande

I let out a loud sigh signaling I was beyond bored but the signal must've gotten lost because Minnie nor Jinx acknowledged my extremely bored sigh. Oh, okay. I see how it is now. I let out another sigh but this time louder than it should have been and it was even more bored. Minnie and Jinx sigh also. "We heard you the first time." Minnie says. "We just didn't say anything."

"Felix told us to stay with you and not to let you do anything stupid." Jinx says and Minnie instantly sits up.

"Jinx! You weren't supposed to tell."

"What are we? Five? I'm not gonna lie to Blake. Besides, it's Felix. She isn't scared of him and if he won't hurt her, he won't hurt us. Logic." She says tapping her head. If only they knew he did hurt me though. I knew he didn't mean to but when he was so angry, when he was being so aggressive. He'd never been like that before. Minnie lets out another sigh and nods.

"Right. Well. We were supposed to keep you from doing anything stupid but who knew not doing stupid stuff was so lame." Minnie groans and falls back onto the bed. Jinx and I groan and do the same.

     "You guys have to help me get out of here." I say.

     "Well what are we supposed to do? Besides, Blake you can't even walk. What would we do?" Jinx asks.

     "I can walk. It just hurts. A lot."

     "I don't think Jinx nor I want to be responsible for you getting hurt more." Minnie says.

     "I can't just sit in here for days at a time." I groan. "I'm dying inside. Where did Felix go anyway?"

     "He said he had to deal with some of his people and wouldn't be back for a while." I sit up on the bed. I knew why he was really gone. We got into a fight. We said hurtful things again and he stormed out because I couldn't. He was just using going back to his people as an excuse. He really just didn't want to see me and I didn't want to see him. At least I didn't want to want to see him. When I was alone after he left I hoped he'd come back and we'd apologize and everything would be good but that didn't happen because he didn't come back to me.

     "Then he won't know if we leave or not anyway."

     "But there's nothing we can do." Minnie sighs and I groan but we hear nothing from Jinx so we look to her. She looks at both of us us and then let's out a sigh as Minnie and I go back to being bored.

     "Wait." Jinx says and Minnie and I both look to her as she looks to each of us. "What about the state fair? Most of the rides you're sitting down anyway and it's fun." I look to Minnie studying her face.

     "It sounds fun. And it wouldn't necessarily hurt Blake." Minnie says thinking out loud. She then nods. "I'm in."

     "It was my idea so I'm obviously in too." Jinx says and then I nod.

     "I'd rather do that then just sit here and do nothing so I'm in too." I say and they both stand and begin walking as I scoot to the edges of the bed. "Bring me my wheelchair." I say as Jinx laughs and Minnie grabs it and brings it to me.

     "I'm sorry. That just seemed like such a serious moment and then you shout that." Jinx explains and I chuckle as I sit in the wheelchair.

     "Yeah. It is funny. I'm an Italian leader and I have to sit in a wheelchair." I nod. I roll myself toward the door as Jinx starts to open it but then stops.

     "How do we get out of here?" She asks and I raise an eyebrow.

     "The front door?" I say.