Chapter Fifty-Nine And She Wants Blood

Let me down slowly- Alec Benjamin

      "When we got there your friends were surrounded. Minnie and Jinx were pinned to the wall by men while they held Finn back. They were yelling for you but you were too busy killing people to care." He growls. I didn't hear them yelling for me. I couldn't hear anything other than the people cheering in the crowd. "What do you think would have happened to them if we didn't show up in time?" I look away but he grabs my chin and makes me look at him again. "I'm gonna ask you again Blake. What the hell is going on with you? Why are you acting like this?"

     "Felix you need to calm down."

     "You can't tell me what to do Blake. I don't take orders from you."

     "You're mad at me. I know but you have to calm down." I say but he shakes his head and leans forward.

     "Stop trying to control me."

     "I'm not trying to control you." I wince out as he squeezes my jaw tighter. With his grip on my jaw he picks me up and forces me to stand before pushing me roughly against the wall again. That was going to leave a mark. All of this would.

     "I'm going to ask you one more time, Blake." He growls in a low voice that I suddenly feared as his face inched closer to mine. I've never feared Felix before but now, this sudden anger. I shake my head against his grip. This was nothing I've seen before.

     "Felix-" he moves his hand from my face to my throat as he begins squeezing, cutting off my air. I reach up and try to take his hand away but he grabs my wrists with his other hand and pins them above my head.

     "Why are you acting like this?" He growls out and I shake my head.

"I don't know." I say and he takes his hand from my throat and punches me in the face. Felix has never intentionally hurt me before other than when he had the chip in his head. I gasp as his hand returns to my throat.

"Stop lying to me!"

"I'm not! I'm not lying." I shout and he raises his hand again punching me again.

"Why are you acting like this?" He asks for the millionth time and I knew no matter what I said he wasn't going to stop. He was dangerously angry and I was receiving on the receiving end. This was the first time ever and it was scary. Scarier than being with Greg. Scarier than anything I've ever experienced before.

"Why are you?" I ask in a soft voice as he raises his hand again making me immediately flinch as tears form in my eyes form how hard he was squeezing my jaw and fear that he wasn't going to stop. He freezes with his hand in the air as my eyes become watery. "Please stop, I don't know." I say in a weaker voice before my eyes met his again. He looks to his hand in the air before he looks down to me again and his eyes soften. We always knew this would eventually happen. We tried to think it wouldn't but it runs in his DNA. His fathers blood runs through him.

     He lets go of my chin and stands up taking a few steps back. "Damn it." He sighs before punching the brick wall. "Damn it. Blake I'm-" he shakes his head. "Shit!" He shouts. He takes deep breaths calming down before he sits against the wall with his eyes closed. I use the wall as I slowly slide down it until sit, wincing with every movement. "Like father like son." He mutters to himself. I wanted to deny it. I wanted to tell him it wasn't true but I couldn't find the words to talk. My throat still felt like it was closed off.

     "I'm sorry Blake. I'm so sorry." He says opening his eyes and looking at me. "That's the one thing he does that his father never did. Felix apologies when he can get the words out. He was across from me and we both sat there just staring. I was scared he'd get mad again. I was actually scared and I've never been one to fear him before so this was all extremely new. All these feelings. All these emotions. I've never experienced them before.