Chapter Thirty-Nine Just Hate Me

Hate me- Jillian Jacqueline

     We've been here for what feel likes days, and who know, maybe it has been. I just wonder what my people are doing, where ever they might be but I don't think they're going to find us. I think Gregory was right about that. No one was going to find us so getting out of here relied on Felix and I. Both of us working together. Just Gregory never gives us a chance to actually talk. He's always listening when he's not here and when he's here he's either shocking us or talking us to death.

Felix keeps being stupid. So so stupid. Every time Gregory wants to attack me or do something to me, Felix blurts out random words it Russian making Greg think he's shouting insults at him when in reality l he's saying shit like 'the fork licked the cow and the cow barked like a pig'. That sentence doesn't exactly make sense now does it? Tell that to the Russian idiot over there. I knew what he was doing though and I was beginning to hate him for it. He was making Greg think he was yelling insults at him so Greg will attack him and not me.

It's so stupid. The bad thing about that is that instead of me being tortured physically I'm being tortured emotionally listening to the pain Greg inflicts upon Felix every time he says something stupid. Felix really needs to think things through because I'm being tortured either way. I'd just rather be tortured physically than emotionally. Emotional pain stays with you for a long time while physical pain leaves after a while. Maybe Felix was being tortured both ways too but maybe we should just take turns or something. Ooh. There's an idea.

Should I offer that to Greg? Give him ideas on how to torture us? Well, we're gonna be here a while he might as well torture us the right way. Greg wasn't in the room with us at the moment and Felix has his eyes closed as he rests and probably picks out what random words to say next. "Can we take turns or something?" I ask as he opens his eyes and looks to me.

     "Take turns with what?"

     "Being tortured." I say. "Can we just take turns?" Felix's eyes narrow in confusion as he tries to sit up but then realizes he couldn't and gets frustrated with the straps. "Look, it's not like I want to be tortured-"

     "Then why the fuck would you suggest something as stupid as taking turns."

     "Because I know what you're doing and I can't take it anymore, Felix. You're hurting because you don't want him to hurt me. Every time he tries to you shout random words in Russian to make him think you're insulting him. It's evil but smart."

     "I don't know what you're talking about." He says looking up at the ceiling. I scoff and try to cross my arms but realize I can so I let out a breath and keep looking at him.

     "Really because at one point you said 'window transform cow and the rock rocket through space to the frog pork cow steak cheese'." He raises his eyebrows and he keeps looking up at the ceiling as if he didn't know he said that. "Unless that's some kind of insult I've never heard of, I'd say you're just shouting random words."

     "What am I supposed to do? Just watch him torture you? Just listen to it? No, Blake, I won't do that."

     "So what, I have to listen to him torture you? I have to watch him torture you?" He shrugs and looks down.

     "Don't watch."

     "Yeah well I can say the same to you." I say. "I don't want to hear your pain anymore, Felix. I don't know how much more of it I can take. If he wants to torture me, let him but I'm done listening to him keep hurting you."

     "I thought you didn't care?"

     "We're bound in a room together Felix. I was going to start to care about you again sooner or later. The truth is, I never even stopped caring."