Chapter Twenty-Seven Time To Plan

A little Wicked- Valerie Broussard

It's been five days since Leon and I talked. His week was almost up and I haven't seen him or Felix, or any of the Russian mafia for that matter. It's strange. No one is causing problems. Not as single thing is stirring. Plotting maybe but making no moves so far. So, I should be plotting too, right? Well, I am. Plotting to kill Felix. At this point, even if Leon fixed Felix, I don't think I could let him live. See him every day knowing what he did.

     I wouldn't be able to do it. Felix needs to die, even if I have to go behind my word to Leon and do it myself because I don't know how long it is before Felix comes back and he's still the same asshole he was before. The same monster. The same joke. I shake my head standing up from my bed and looking up to see someone that makes me freeze. "You're back?" I ask confused. I didn't know that I had let my mind slip so easily to allow him to come back to me. Felix in black gives me his famous evil smirk as he looks up at me through his eye lashes. His head was tilted down.

     "I'm back." His smirk grows.

     "This is just great. I'm going to go crazy again. Where's good Felix? I like him more than you. Although he can be really annoying being so good."

     "You should ask yourself that." Felix in black says.

"What? Oh right. You're in my head." I scoff shaking my head and turning around. "I should have jumped off the edge when I had the chance." I mutter.

"Yeah. If you really think killing yourself is the answer."

"Well it would have gotten me out of having this pleasant conversation." Felix in black rolls his eyes and he tilts his head up and looks to the side.

"I don't like this anymore than you do." He says.

"Then go away." Felix in black groans bring his hands up to his head.

"Have you learned nothing from our last conversation? I can't leave unless you make me leave. Unless else resolve what ever needs resolving. Can you not remember last time we met? Come on Blake, I thought the Italian mafia leader was smarter and stronger in the head than that."

"Oh my God please shut up." I groan flopping down on the bed.

"You've actually learned nothing from the last conversation." He grumble before muttering curses in Russian. I roll my eyes and send him a glare.

"What do I need resolving this time then? Come on let's get this over with." I sit up and cross my legs leaning back on my hands and watching him carefully.

"I'm you Blake so you already know this! You're the one who needs to come on! Wake up!" I flinch, not out of fear or shock, I flinched from the loudness of his voice. It sounded like it was right in my ear. Like it was in my head but also out here. Probably because it was. "This isn't a joke, this is life. Get your head out of your ass and wake up."

"Just stop yelling, you're giving me a headache. God damn it sounds like you're-" I shake my head. "Never mind." I sigh. "You're here because I've decided to kill Felix right? The real one. You're here to-" I shrug, "- help push me into actually doing it?"

"Are you asking me or are you telling me?" He sighs leaning against my door frame.

"Both?"

"Why does that still sound like a question?" He groans banging his head against the door frame.

"Because I don't know what I'm doing anymore!" I shout, standing up. "I don't keno what I'm supposed to do! I don't know how I'm supposed to do it! I lost Nadia and you know this because you are me, but she was the only reason I lived. She was the only reason I did everything I did. Every decision, every choice, everything I did for her. Because of her. She's not here anymore. And because she's not here anymore I don't know what to do anymore. Because I'm not choosing for her anymore, I'm choosing for me.