Chapter Sixty-Seven As Crazy As Crazy Can Get

Silence- Marshmello

     I feel weak. So weak. I was too scared to move and too scared to do anything else but there was something in my throat making me want to gag but I did my best not to breathe so it didn't bother me. The only thing was, I couldn't hold my breath forever so sooner or later I was going to have to breathe and soon or later I was going to have to open my eyes no matter how bad I didn't want to. I wanted to keep my eyes closed in hope that soon I wouldn't have to wake up anymore.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I start breathing and gagging on the tubes making me heart pound in my chest. A rapid beeping sounds loudly as I choke and open my eyes seeing a plain white ceiling above me. I raise my hand and grab the tube before I begin pulling it out until I can finally breathe without feeling it in my throat. I toss the tube next to me and breath the air without the burning feeling in my throat and my heart slows down as does the beeping from the machines. That will get annoying fast.

I take another deep breath and close my eyes letting myself calm down. I needed to be calm because the way my heart pounded not my chest made me feel sick to my stomach. It made me feel weak, but I didn't feel much pain. Maybe that was because I wasn't moving much though. If I move pain might erupt through out my body and that was a pain I did not want to feel again. I remembered everything that happened to me through flashes and feelings as a piercing pain stabs me in the chest and I groan in pain.

I just wanted it all to stop and I didn't want to be here. Hospitals keep records of you and I hated having a record of anything. No, I definitely needed to get out of here. I push myself up into a sitting position, wincing through pain. It did hurt, but not as much as I thought it was. I swing my legs over to the side about to stand when I hear movement making me freeze. I slowly look to my left to the chair that sat against the wall. Felix sat in it with his arms crossed over his chest as he began tapping his foot.

"You been sitting there this whole time?" I ask nervously and he nods his head.

"Took you long enough to notice." He says. I sigh and lean back on the bed again. There was no escaping now.

"Right." I mutter shaking my head.

     "Everyone thought you were going to die." He says. "Everyone thought that when you died, they would too. Everyone said that they needed you, and when you died they would have to rely on someone else."

     "Well, what did you think?" I fiddle with the blanket as I look down at my hands.

     "I thought you were badly injured." He shrugs. "I thought that you had survived for things almost as bad as this, and so it wouldn't be right if you died. To be honest, I didn't know if you were going to live or die."

     "So, who's bright idea was it to bring me here?" I ask suspiciously but try not to let it show in my voice.

     "If you think I'm going to rat out your man for doing something that needed to be done so you can be pissed at them, you're wrong." I roll my eyes and let out another sigh.

     "Aiden." I mutter.

     "How'd you know that?"

     "Gut feeling that was just confirmed and I'm not gonna be pissed at him. If it was his decision to bring me here then it must have been really bad."

     "You had all of us scared." He says and I watch as he sits up straight and un crosses his arms.

     "You all should've known better. Do you really think I'd die?"

     "Well it's not like your invincible Blake. You can get hurt, you can die. You're just too stubborn to do so and that's not a bad thing, don't get me wrong. I'm glad you're not dead. It takes a lot off my conscience."