Chapter Twenty Life Of The Party

Naturally- Selena Gomez

"Let's get out of here." I smile at Jinx and she gives me a worried look. She wore a blood red two piece bathing suit that looked hot on her. I wore a black two piece swim suit because black is everything.

     "What do you mean get out of here?" She asks and and Finn and Minnie suddenly start listening to me also.

     "I mean let's ditch this place and go have some real fun." I smile and Jinx sighs in relief as does Minnie.

     "Thank God." Minnie says. She wore a peach two piece bathing suit that seemed to make her skin glow.

     "Yeah, I was worried you were going to have another lame idea like coming to this party." Jinx says standing up and stretching. I roll my eyes.

     "Gavin usually throws good parties with alcohol." I say giving a look around to everyone in there swim suits. A few people were in the pool and others were sucking on other people's faces. The music was low and you could barely hear it and I look to see Gavin looking around nervously.

     "Well this party sucks. It's not even a party anymore." Finn complains. He was shirtless and wearing dark blue swim trunks that bring out his eyes.

     "I'm gonna go see what's going on." I say before walking over to Gavin and touching his arm gently. "Hey, what's going on? You look worried or like something is about to happen. Also why is this party so lame?" I look him up and down to see him in black swim trunks while also being shirtless.

     "The cops came at the last one." Gavin shrugs trying to look cool and as if nothing was wrong but he didn't fool me.

     "So what. The cops have been to almost every one of your parties. It's never become this lame before." He tries to walk away but I lift my other hand and grip his other shoulder stopping him.

     "Blake." He winces looking away and I narrow my eyes.

     "Tell me what's going on."

     "Felix is coming." He says making me freeze. "I made the party lame because I expected you to leave but you're still here. Felix is on his way and I know you two are going through something right now and-" the air seems to become cooler and intense and I get sense that he's here.

     "And it's too late for me to leave." I sigh before looking over my shoulder. I see Jinx, Minnie, and Finn all huddled together and staring at something as I look and spot Felix staring back at them. His eyes narrow as if realizing something and I quickly look away getting the feeling he'll be looking for me next. Gavin and I look at each other.

     "I'm sorry." He says. "I should have just told you what was happening." He looks down and I shake my head grabbing his chin and making him look at me.

     "It's not your fault Gavin. Felix is a scary man. Okay? I use to be scared of him too but you know what happened?" I smirk. "I punched him in the face. He punched me back obviously because he's an asshole but that's not the point. Or maybe it is... what were we taking about again?"

     "You feel his stare on you don't you?" He asks as I let my hand drop from his face and I nod.

     "It's a very intense stare. It's scary how I don't even have to look at it to know it's happening."

"Maybe he really is the devil." Gavin mutters and I give him a look.

"He's not that evil." I say shaking my head as I look over my shoulder again and my eyes meet Felix's hard ones. "Or maybe he is but you know what, I don't have time to figure it out because I'm seeing my life flash before my eyes and I get the feeling I need to get out of here because- oh no he's coming over here." I look back to Gavin.