Chapter Thirty-Two You Wanna Bet

If you want love- NF

     "I didn't hurt her you idiot." I hear a very familiar voice say. A voice I thought I'd never hear again but apparently never doesn't really mean never. Never in my world Means see you after a while and never is never very long. It sucks it really does. Not wanting to see the man that killed your daughter everyday but having to anyway. That's my world. Welcome to the pain. To the death. To the hate. To all of the evil things and beyond. I guess in a way there are good things in my life but those good things are never really good.

     They're good for a while maybe but eventually good things go bad. Or as often times has it it's good things aren't really so good after all. Maybe it's just my life that's like this, I honestly have no clue, but that's been my life so far. Nothing good ever happens in it. The best thing that happened to me was my daughter Nadia and look where that got her. In case you've forgotten, it go her dead. Dead. Death happens to everyone I love. No matter what I do about it.

It's like death hovers over me waiting for me to fall in love and when I let myself slip, let myself feel safe and protected that's when he swoops in and takes me away. Heaven or Hell or even just under the ground, I don't know where death takes them, the only thing I do know is that he takes them away from me. It's a screwed up world out there and I didn't want Nadia to be apart of it but she was mine and I loved her. I let myself love her and she was only three years old. Maybe it was better death took her away then rather than to let me love her longer. Love her more.

Pain comes with everything in life. A scratch, a scar, a broken limb. Pain comes with death. Grief. But the worst pain? The worst pain comes with love.

"She's not moving. She's not puking. It's like she's dead." I roll my eyes at Leon's voice.

"She's not moving because she's asleep dumbass. She's not puking because she puked out everything she had in her last night. Its her time. She's drunk. You've been there before, you now how it is."

"She's been sleeping for 22 hours." Leon's groans. At that, I jump up. I've been sleeping for 22hours? What the fuck is going on here. Did they drug me?

They didn't need to. You were already drunk and passed out.

Okay you know what, you can just shut up.

And you're arguing with yourself again. What a special person you are.

Rolling my eyes, I finally acknowledge the two people in the room. Felix and Leon. Leon, sitting in a chair staring at me with bored eyes, and then Felix, standing in the corner of the room with his arms crossed over his chest. Did he look angry, and bored too? I could never figure that out, even when I liked him. I can't believe I ever liked such a mess like him. It's a terrible thing and a waste of all those years he was in my life. Felix in general is just a waste of space, and time. There's not much you can change about that.

     "And she's awake." Leon says before him and Felix give each other a look that made me want to jump out the window Felix was looking out of. I knew better. Well, actually, I didn't. I wouldn't mind a couple broken bones. What I would mind was them touching me and I knew they would try and stop me if I even attempted at running away from them and the only way that they could stop me would be for them to touch me obviously. Well, I wouldn't be me though unless I at least tried.

     "And she's leaving." I respond standing up but my plan took a major turn because as soon as I stood my head started spinning so quickly that I almost fell back onto the bed. This is bad. This is really bad. I'm supposed to be tough. Strong. Feared. Instead, now I'm just hungover. "Maybe after just a second." I say with a tight voice trying to control the spinning and the pain.