Chapter Fifty-Three Falling. Falling. Gone

Way Down We Go- Kaleo

I stare down at David. It was just him and me alone in the room because I made the two guards leave. When David saw the blood all over me I knew he thought I did what I said I would do even if it didn't really happen that way but I wasn't going to tell him the truth. I pull the bag of the dads fingers from my pocket letting him see it for himself before I had taken the fingers out of the bag, forced his mouth open and shoved them inside. Then I duck taped his mouth closed so he couldn't spit them out.

     Torture. This was mental torture. Emotional torture but not physical torture. I learned a lot of emotional torture from Greg. He did a swell job at that. Now I sat on the bed and stared at the floor. I was bored out of my mind but there was really nothing I could do about that unless I wanted it torture David but honestly I don't want to. Torturing him seemed like it would be even more boring. I shake my head and look down at the blood all over myself. "I need a shower." I mutter.

I look up to David as his eyes briefly meet mine before he immediately looks away. "I'll be right back." I smirk. "Don't go anywhere." David shakes his head as I stand from the bed and go to the bathroom. Turning the water on and putting it on hot. I liked it when it was on hot not because it burned but because it made me feel warm instead of cold. I always seem to be cold. Shivering, I step into the shower with my clothes still on and I wrap my arms around myself as I let the water wash away the blood and dirt on me.

Memories or when I was with Greg come to mind as the experience floods my mind and suddenly I wasn't in the shower anymore. I was strapped down to a bed with Greg standing over me. He was watching me with that sick smile on his face. "I knew you'd be back." He smiles. "I told you you were going to be here for a while. I told you no one was ever going to find you and I was right." I shake my head at him.

"No. No this isn't real. You're not real. You're dead and I'm not here anymore." I say not believing this.

"Oh really?" Greg asks. "You don't think this is real?" He pulls out a Knife and makes a long gash on my arm and I felt every inch of the cut burn and pain from the wound he created. "How is this for not being real?"

(Felix's POV)

     Minnie, Jinx and Finn were standing in the corner do the first floor room as they waited for something. I didn't know what they were waiting for but I watched them just Incase they were up to something. Just in case they were trying to do something stupid. They are Blake's friends. Who knows what they are capable of. Well, I know Jinx can knock a guy out with a bat if she thinks she's being stalked. Well, I know that because it happened. I smirk forms as I remember seeing Leon tied up in the middle of the woods.

     Leon sure knows how to pick them. Jinx and Minnie. They know how to take care of themselves. Leon sits next to me and pops his knuckles. "What are we going to do?" He asks as I continue staring down Jinx and Minnie. They were her friends. Maybe they needed to know what was happening.

     "Do you think they'll know what to do?" I ask nodding toward the girls.

     "The only way to find out would be to tell them." Leon shakes his head. "We agreed not to mention it unless we knew for sure." I nod and sit back as I rub my chin.

     "I know, but I have a feeling I'm right. I just need proof. Evidence." I think. "Blake has been in there with David for a while. Maybe I should check on them."

     "Yeah, sure. Maybe if you want to die." I roll my eyes as I stand up and look down at him. He actually looked slightly worried. This poor boy. I shake my head.

     "Then we'll know I'm right." I shrug before heading toward down the hall past Jinx, Minnie and Finn and toward the room Blake was in. I felt eyes on me but I payed no attention to them. I wasn't supposed to.