Chapter Six Crown-less King

Love The Way You Lie- Rihanna and Eminem

     I give kneel down and give Nadia a big, tight hug. I never know when my last day is going to be here, so I treat every day like it's my last one. I don't miss a moment, and I'd like to say I'm satisfied with my life right now. Other than my ex boyfriend whom I still have feelings for trying to kill me of course when I can't seem to kill him. I run my hand through her hair and take in a deep breath before pulling back and looking down at her. "Be good, okay?" I ask and she nods.

"I will." She nods again. I ruffle her hair as she giggles before standing up and looking to Jinx and Minnie.

"Thanks for agreeing you watch Nadia. I don't want Braxton watch her everyday. I feel like it takes a lot out of him."

"It's not problem." Jinx says flopping down on my couch.

"Yeah, Nadia is adorable and sweet. It's really no big dead." Minnie says standing behind Nadia.

"Be good." I say sternly and give her a look as she giggled and looks down. "Bye." I smile waving.

"Bye." She smiles back and waves. I open the door to leave and I step out. "Wait." Nadia says and I look back at her. "I need to tell you something." She says looking down and fiddling with her hands.

"What?"

"I need to tell you something." She repeats as Jinx and Minnie give each other a look. I narrow my eyes and step forward.

"What do you need to tell me?" I ask tilting my head to the side.

"I- I love you." She says slowly and awkwardly. My eyebrows rise and I stand up straight looking back to Minnie and Jinx.

"Awe." They both coo with small smile son their faces. I look down at Nadia before a soft smile forms on my face.

"I love you too, Nadia." I say before waving again. "Bye."

"Bye." She says again and I close the door behind me waiting there until I hear Minnie lock the door. Good. I head to the elevator at the end of the hall when I hear voices coming from the stairwell. I press the elevator button to go up before I go to the stairwell door way and open it, listening in.

     "Lucas. Harley. Where are you?" I hear through a radio. A walker talkie? And was the Felix's voice?

     "We're doing what should be done." A voice says.

     "I'm not trying to guess. Tell me what that means Harley." Felix says.

     "We're in the Italian Mafia's building." Harley says. I hesitate staying back. There's only two of them? I can handle that easily. The only thing I wonder is how in the world did they get in? All doors, all exits, way in should be guarded. Someone isn't doing their job. I shake my head and lean in.

     "Don't be stupid. Get out of there before you get yourself killed." Felix orders. I don't hear any movement.

     "The only people who are going to die is their leader. We know which room she's in. We'll be in and out. We'll make it fast. Their leader needs to die for what she did." I raise an eyebrow. Oh really now? For what I did? I felt threatened. They all had their guns pointed at me and that man, I'd like to say they all deserved what they got. I roll my eyes and lean against the door frame.

"What she did was a response to my men being there in the first place." Felix says.

"She shot your brother." Another voice says. Lucas I assume. "Don't you care? Don't you want her dead?"