Chapter Thirty-Seven Demon Longing

Angel With A Shotgun- Nightcore

     "Felix has Ryder." Aiden says after barging into my office.

"What?" I growl out putting my hands down firmly on the table. He hesitates and stops in front of my desk.

"Felix." He repeats. "He- He has Ryder and Dallas. He took them both from the police station." I blink and open a drawer picking up my gun that was in it. Then I stand up from my seat cocking my gun.

"He just won't stop."

"Do you want me to gather your people?" I shake my head.

"No, I'm going alone. I'm going to do my best to end this. Once and for all." I pass Aiden standing there shocked.

"Alone?"

"Yeah. Don't wait around for me."

(Felix's POV)

She told me to stay away from her, so I am. I am staying away from her, she's going to come to me. I don't know how much of this plan is a good idea, but it's too late to take back now. Oops? I sit in my chair and shift back and forth as I wait patiently. I had about six men in here including Leon and Benny. All of these men I trusted. They all had their guns locked and loaded, pointed at the door. "Any minute now." I mutter as I tap my fingers together.

     My eyes meet Leon's as he shakes his head. "This is a stupid plan." He says but I shrug.

     "It was the only plan I had."

     "If we all die it's on you."

"You're not all gonna die." I say rolling my eyes as my men begin to shift uneasily. "Straighten up and focus. You're not all gonna die." I repeat and they do what I say. "Okay. Now any-" the door opens and Blake casually walks it with her hands in her pockets.

"Felix." She says plainly with a blank expression on her face. She looks to the other men in the room. "Leon." She nods. "Benny." She nods again. "You other idiots." She takes a deep breath and looks back to me. "Where are they Felix?" I look to the men who looked to me for a sign and I nod to Leon.

"Everyone out!" I order and they all do what I say. Blake doesn't watch them though she just keeps her eyes on me. "So glad you could make it here." She gives a lame smile before wiping it from her face and looking around the room.

"Where are they?"

"Where's who?" I ask.

"You know why I'm here and what I want. Let's just make this easy so I can be on my way. I'm here for Dallas and Ryder."

"Well." I sigh. "You're a little late." Her strong stance weavers as her eyes look at me with confusion. "I already let them go." I spread my arms and shrug.

"You've got to be kidding me." She mutters under her breath before turning around and heading for the door. I dust off my desk and flick a fuzzy off the arm of my chair hearing her try to open the door but it doesn't budge. I'm glad they worked fast. "Felix." She asks as I keep dusting of my desk.

"Hmm?"

"Why won't this door open?"

"Did you try turning the doorknob?" She sighs unamused.

"Yeah, because that's how you open a door. But this door won't open. Why?"

"Well, it must be because my boys locked it." I shrug. "I guess we're stuck in here." I look up at her to see her staring at me with an unamused expression. She then pulls out a gun and begins firing making me jump down and duck behind my desk. She only fired two shots before stopping and heading towards me.