Chapter Forty-Three That Son Of A Bitch

Cloud- Elias
Video from The 100. Miss Lincoln so much. #may we meet again

     I was laying down strapped to the bed again. I didn't know how much more of this I could take but I knew I had to stay strong. Even if Felix still hasn't woken up. His breathing is so shallow sometimes I think he's finally dead, but he's not. I look over and I see his chest moving, but only barely. Who knows how long he's going to last in this situation. Just, who knows anything now. I wish there was something I could do to help him. Maybe to even end his pain but there's nothing. I'm the cause of his pain and it's too late to stop now. This is all my fault.

     "Felix." I whisper. I move both my wrists but my left wrists shoots a pain up my arm making me hold on a wince as I look down at the knife that's still there.

     "Go to your happy place." His voice says and my head snaps to him but his eyes were still closed.

     "What?"

     "Your happy place." He says weakly. "Go there. Forget this place and go there. Stop feeling the pain." Go to my happy place? If only he knew my happy place was with him. I shake my head and close my eyes slowing my breathing and taking deep breaths. Go to my happy place. Where was my happy place? Was I ever happy?

     "I don't even know where my happy place is." I mutter.

     "Just let your mind relax and it will take you there. Stop thinking. Stop worrying. Stop everything. Relax and go." He says and I do it. I stop thinking and I do my best to relax in this situation. All I saw was darkness for a few minutes. Nothing was happening and I was about to give up when I hear a familiar giggle. Nadia? The darkness turns to light and I see me in my room with Nadia on my bed. We were laying next to each other and I have my arms wrapped around her.

     I immediately squeeze her tightly. She was alive. She was alive in my head. Nadia laughs and for some reason, I cry.

(Minnie's POV)

     "This is crazy." I say shaking my head as I pace back and forth. Jinx, Finn and I stood out side of Blake's mafia building. We were worried. We hadn't talked to her in a while and she wouldn't answer her phone. We've been through something similar to this before but it's different this time. Usually she sends a text to us from an unknown number because she'd lost or broken her phone. She hasn't done that and it's been days and it was Finns bright idea to come here but none of us have made a move to enter.

     I think we were all scared of entering. Something might be going on and we could get into serious trouble. This is a mafia for crying out loud and we can't just enter it with out Blake. She was our way in and we don't have a clue as to where she is so we were screwed if we entered and she wasn't here. Like what if they were doing something? What if they were planning something? We could be killed for such a thing and without Blake, who would save us? "What are we supposed to do?" Jinx asks as she looks to Finn and I.

     I look to Finn and raise my eyebrows. "Yeah Finn. What the fuck are we supposed to do? This was your shitty idea so you better have a fucking plan otherwise everything is going to go to shit." I say loudly. When I'm nervous, scared or anxious I cuss a lot as if you couldn't tell already.

     "Well hello." A voice says behind me and we all freeze. Finn and Jinx look over my shoulder as I slowly turn around and step back so I stand next to Jinx. It was Leon and Aiden standing side by side.

     "Wait." Jinx says. "Aren't you Felix's brother?"

     "Yeah." Leon says scratching his head. "And the guy you hit in the head with a baseball bat."