Chapter Twenty-Two This Is My Game

Battleships- Daughtry

     "Blake!" Leon hisses when him and Benny catch up to me. He grabs my arm and pulls me to an abrupt stop making me angry so I send him a glare.

"What?" I hiss back.

"You can't just do that!" Leon hisses. "What if you were caught and we weren't there to help you?"

"Well. You're both here now so I think everything is fine." I whisper pulling my arm free but Leon grabs my shoulders and looks me in the eyes.

"This isn't a game. My brothers life is at stake. Your life is at stake. We all need to be careful and in saying that, we all need to stick together."

     "Fine." I sigh looking down. "I'm sorry. Okay? I just want to get this over with and you two were arguing. We could have been caught there because you guys weren't paying attention."

     "She's right." Benny says. "We need to get her up there. We need to get the hard part over with to get her to the even harder part." I look back up at them.

    "What are you guys going to do when I'm in? Where will you be?" Leon and Benny give each other a look before looking back at me.

     "It will be noticeable if we're standing outside his door waiting for you." Leon says. "No one even goes up to his floor yet alone stands next to his door."

     "Where do you want us?" Benny asks. "Where you want us, we will be." I shrug and look around the room seeing men walking back and forth and some of them giving us glances to strange looks.

     "Maybe not here." I say. "They're giving us looks already." Leon and Benny glance around before they nod and lead me to a hallway that had elevators and a staircase doorway off to the side.

     "Elevator is is." Benny says. "We'll get off on the thirtieth floor and climb the rest. Okay?" I nod and look to Leon to see him nod too. "Good. I wasn't about to argue again." He pushes the button and it lights up and I hear it start whistling through the closed doors. Deep breaths. Blake. Deep breaths.

     "What are we going to-" Leon shushes me and I narrow my eyes but stay silent as the elevator dings and the doors slide open. The three of us step inside and Leon his the button for the thirtieth floor. We all remain silent until the doors closes fully and we start moving upward. "Can I-" Benny covers my mouth as Leon does something and the light turns off leaving us in darkness.

     "Okay. Now you can talk." Leon says. I shout Benny a look and he quickly uncovers my mouth and raises his arms.

     "What was all that about?"

     "We have cameras in here." Benny says. "Leon turned them off."

     "It's that easy to turn them off?" I ask narrowing my eyes and looking to .Leon as he nods.

     "It's that easy." He nods. "As long as you're me and know what you're doing." I roll my eyes and look between the two of them.

"What now?"

"You were asking us where we'd be and then I said when ever you wanted us to be." Benny says waving his hand. "Come on we have to talk this out before someone interrupts us." Leon shoots him a look. "If someone does but we still need to get this out." Benny looks to me again. "Where do you want us to be, Blake?"

"I don't know. I want you guys nearby for if something goes wrong but I also don't want you too close in case you guys give me, us away." I say. Benny and Leon look to each other again.