Chapter Thrity-Eight Got To Be Kidding

Female- Kieth Urban

I start moving feeling the straps still on my skin. My eyes flutter open as a bright light instantly makes them burn but everything was still blurry. The noises I heard sounded really funky too. The room I was in now was different. He must've moved me when he put me to sleep. I shake my head a little before hearing grunting and looking to my left. Felix was in a bed strapped down exactly like I was and he was struggling to get free. I stare at him for a couple of seconds not knowing whether to be shocked or scared.

     Scared that Gregory even captured Felix. If he's capable of capturing two of the most powerful mafia leaders in the world, what else was he capable of? Felix balls his fists together and tries to pull them toward each other but he couldn't even get them to move an inch. My breathing begins to pick up as I lay my head back and close my eyes trying to calm down. I grit my teeth together and try to pull my hands out but they were too tight. I wanted to scream out of frustration but I didn't want to give Gregory the satisfaction.

     My arm twitches, yanking against the strain making a rattling noice as Felix suddenly stops fighting the straps. "Blake?" He asks. "Are you okay?" I look at him with distaste in my eyes. Is he serious?

    "Am I okay?" I ask. "Am I Okay? Seriously Felix? I am strapped down to a fucking bed and I can't move an inch and you're going to ask me if I'm okay?" He stares at me as I stare back. "I'm doing great. How are you doing Felix?" I ask in an innocent voice with a smile. He takes a calm deep breath before looking away and trying to yank his wrist free. "That's what I thought." I snap.

"If we're going to be stuck in here the least you could do is save the attitude for him." Felix says. "Who is this guy anyway?"

"A guy I kicked out my my mafia." I say. "He's a nobody. He's a worthless piece of merda." Shit. I knew Gregory had to be listening from somewhere so why not rile him up a little bit?

"What did he do? To be kicked out?"

"Other then just the sight of him being repulsive?" I ask. "He tried to kill Ryder." I felt Felix's eyes on me as I watch the door just waiting for it to open.

"The Ryder?"

"No the other one." I say sarcastically and look at him as he rolls his eyes.

"You know, sometimes you can be repulsive."

"Is that supposed to be an insult?"

"Yes, actually it is."

"You should try harder next time." I say as the door opens but neither of us pay attention to it.

"Try harder?" Felix laughs. "You're insane. All I do is try and nothing is ever good enough for you."

"Oh really you're going to talk about this now?" I scoff. "Have you ever thought that maybe you trying just isn't even worth it anymore?"

"Actually I've come to think that you're not worth it anymore." He growls. "Have you ever wondered why everyone around you dies?"

"Funny I could say the same thing about you." I snap.

"Guess who's-" Greg starts but Felix and I ignore him.

"Oh really now?" Felix says loudly.

"Yes really. Everything you touch either breaks or dies."

"I wonder which will happen to you then!"

"Well you got us into this mess now didn't you?" I shout.