EPILOGUE

Disasters have no sound to notify their arrival

Disasters have no sound to notify their arrival. Like that distance has no such indication before entering into lives. The peaceful life in Indraprastha had hit by a strom which resulted into separation of Arjun and Subhadra.

One incident had changed everything. The goodness of lives went away. The goals of lives were expected to replace the woes of lives. Emotions became paralyzed. The existence of peace was questionable amidst the poles of lives.

"Why didn't you protest?" Subhadra was shocked beyond to react over the situation.

"I really couldn't have, Subhi. I was bounded by helplessness," His voice was justifying his words.

"You were bounded by helplessness to utter a word even to protest!" She wasn't able believe at the horrible truth in front of her.

His valour was her proud. How could she even accept the shameful defeat of her pride!

She knew that he wasn't the one who staked Draupadi in dice game, but he along with his brothers could have prevented Yudhishthir when he did so.

It was acceptable that Arjun could haven't opposed Yudhishthir beyond a limit, but why did he remain silent when Yudhishthir staked his brothers? If anyone of them had saved himself from slavery of Duryodhan then Draupadi would haven't misbehaved in front of the whole assembly.

"Will you forgive me for what you got awarded with even without any fault?" He side glanced at her.

"Whatever I got is my share. No one could be at fault for this," She smiled sadly a little imagining the period till when the award mentioned by him was going to last.

"What about Abhi? He's a child," His face drained out of colours thinking about the toddler who was unaware of the harsh path he had to step on.

"He's our child. Rumours can't misguide his understanding, he who's a part of us," He sighed out of relaxation after listening her.

"Thirteen years is a long time period, Subhi!" This time his stare was all focused over her face.

"It won't be long if you face everything calmly. Your calmness will make you feel my presence near you every time as according to you I am your peace," She held his hand in assurance.

"What will make you feel my presence near you except the pain gifted by me?" Mentioning pain for her was getting heavy over his voice.

"Abhimanyu, the symbol of our love," Both smiled at each other genuinely.

The utterance of one word "our love" soothed the sadness in air. She leaned her head on his shoulder. Holding each others hand they spent the night before exile in silence, listening and capturing the melody which was going to support them in the melancholy of future, each others heart beats.

Years don't bring any change unexpectedly, but sometimes those changes are unexpected to some extent

Years don't bring any change unexpectedly, but sometimes those changes are unexpected to some extent. For moving ahead leaving something behind becomes inevitable in certain cases.

"Maa, I understand all those you explained to me, but I don't want to keep him in my memories," Abhimanyu declared his decision after knowing the truth of dice game.

"He's your father, Abhi!" Subhadra was checking the reality of her son's words.

"It's a fact only, Maa. Let that feeling come back to me again," Turning his back he left from there.

"That feeling will come back for sure. I will guide the way of that feeling towards you," She smiled looking at his fading figure.

She was not only the protector but also the provider for him.

So readers with this part this story gets completed here

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any fact of this story which can make you visit here again even after completion of this story?

(4) What was the most cherishing part of this story?

(5) Which chapter has the most intriguing cliffhanger according to you?

In next sequel, Parantap Parashakti you will meet Subhadra as Veer mata and a way maker for her husband for future war.

RADHE RADHE 🙏