HOPE OF INDRAPRASTHA

I was abandoned. I was ignored. I was forgotten. Despite being a piece of land there was even no minimal value of my existence. But sometimes the course of time accompanies care for wounds with the healing power of vividness. It's my story in short. Still didn't recognize me? It's Indraprastha, the land of penance leading towards prosperity.

My star of fortune started to glitter when Pandav brothers stepped on my land along with my first ever "Griha Laxmi", empress Draupadi. They had framed my appearance which is now felicitated in all over Aryavrat, somewhere with joy and, somewhere with jealousy. If I am an eminent kingdom then only due to pandav brothers' effort. I am feeling proud by getting an emperor like Yudhishthir, an empress like Draupadi, and protectors like Bheem, Arjun, Nakul and Sahdev by my sides.

After long twelve years the team of my protectors is going to be completed like before. Yes, Arjun is returning back. I remember the moment when he departed from here. Though everything had proceeded normally in these years still the longing of royal family used to have it's share silently, with it's own sovereignty.

In Arjun's absence many incidents had taken place. The next generation had also arrived, and now they are approaching ahead with the guidance of their parents, but the reason which is my remorse that the way I expected Arjun's returning back to be resulted into that didn't happen.

Got tensed with my words? Then listen next. It didn't happen in the way I imagined as the royal family's happiness increased to multiple folds when they received the news that along with Arjun they had to welcome his wife Subhadra too. That news changed the atmosphere into a cheerful one. Preparations had started. Invitation letters had written. The art of decorations had wrapped up the whole city.

But what about Draupadi? If anyone has the largest share of impact in this news then it's she. Everyone will bow their heads to the place where she is standing now out of the struggle of twelve years. I am worried how she is gonna be pacified. I wonder that if anyone or anything possesses the pace to pull her back from the altitude of her agony.

But apart from this I have to welcome to my new "Griha Laxmi" with open arms. She shouldn't feel the distance from her motherland at the first place of her arrival at here. I want her welcome to be memorable in the best possible way.

So readers, here's the next part

Griha Laxmi means daughter in law, the auspiciousness of house hold.

Put forward your opinion if you wish.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏