(15) BECOMING FAMILY WITH HER

Anger on dear ones is agony over ourselves more than being mere anger over themselves only

Anger on dear ones is agony over ourselves more than being mere anger over themselves only. That anger hurts the worst than anyone can assume. At that time a gentle move is enough to work over that anger to melt.

Being instigated by her hurt Draupadi didn't go to welcome Arjun and Subhadra, but she was heart broken to do so. She had lost the chance to see Arjun. If not face to face then from far she could have got his glimpse.

Twelve years! Not a small entity to pass in wait, to go through the turmoils of a longed heart. After a point those turmoils had turned into tempted attempt of time to break her patience, but she didn't let that happen. She had to held their love higher than that temptation. She kept tackling with that each moment, and fulfilled her duties. That much strong she was!

"You are worthy to be the daughter of fire, fierce queen of Pandav brothers. Being against you I realised what determination of a wife could be unlike other eras," If that temptation could speak then would have paid respect to Draupadi in these words.

When Draupadi was scolding her behaviour towards Arjun at that time a soothing flow of wind touched her delicate feet. Normally wind flow feels over face, over body, but on feet that too without touching any other part of body except that was a surprise for Draupadi.

Draupadi looked at the door of chamber as her sixth sense indicated about someone's arrival. Though the figure didn't appear at door fully still she realised that the person about to arrive was the reason of the incident surprised her just some moments ago.

After a short a golden figure like the glow of favourite yellow attire of Lord Narayan appeared with an enchanting smile.

Loveliness was the aura of her eyes reflecting her affectionate self.

The lavishness of her beauty was loaded with the best gesture, compassion it was.

Her flawless body structure was demanding believe over the fact that, the concept of perfection in arts had derived from the creation of almighty.

She was none other than Subhadra.

Draupadi kept staring at her without any movement. She observed Subhadra from head to toe. On the other hand Subhadra was too praising the fierce beauty of Draupadi which was the light source of romanticism in Pandav brothers' heart.

"Su-su-bha-dra!" Draupadi uttered in a strangled voice.

"You are Subhadra!" Draupadi exclaimed, at which Subhadra nodded her head positively.

"Why are you here?" Draupadi turned her face when she remembered what had happened with her because of Subhadra.

"To seek something which I need the most," Subhadra answered with a smile.

"Don't you have what you need the most, the love of a sensitive heart? Isn't this the one what you need the most?" Subhadra met fierceness of Draupadi when she shot the question indicating about Arjun.

"The love of that sensitive heart is the half portion of my need. Other half I have to seek yet," Respecting Draupadi's fierceness Subhadra maintained the genuineness of her smile.

"What does this mean?" Draupadi tried not to express her astonishment in front of Subhadra.

"Love can't grace it's goodness the fullest when it has the burden of guilt. The sensitive heart which loves me has the guilt of hurting you. Till the time that don't get your forgiveness I will remain deprived of what I need," Subhadra explained making Draupadi speechless.

"You are here to seek forgiveness for arya Arjun! If he needs my forgiveness then can't he come himself?" Taking the matter otherwise Draupadi got hurt again.

"I am the reason of making him your culprit. Reason should shoulder the responsibility, not the person reasoned by," These words calmed Draupadi with a long breath.

"Won't you ask acceptance for yourself?" A gentle smile was over Draupadi's face in a mild shade.

"That's not needed. I got that when I came here," Subhadra reciprocated Draupadi's smile cheerfully.

"How?" This time Draupadi let her astonishment be expressed in front of Subhadra.

"That time I came here you admired me at first sight. With that I got not only your attention but also your affection too. Doesn't affection convey our acceptance?" Draupadi giggled at Subhadra's playful facial expression.

Arjun who was standing at door secretly pressed his lips to control his chuckle to come as a loud laugh.

"She did this so easily! It was beyond expectation. What she promised she gifted me, Panchali's smile. No, a correction, it's Panchali's laugh. She gifted me more than she promised," Smiling at the duo heartily he took his leave safely before being caught.

"Really, you are Govind's sister. Lovely, playful and pleasure for everyone around," Draupadi held Subhadra's hand happily.

"By the way why are you in this attire? Is this a attire in which a newly wedded bride should be?" Draupadi raised eyebrows at Subhadra in a fake scolding manner.

"Jyeshtha, actually........," Before Subhadra could say Draupadi hushed her.

"Not talk for now. I too have to get what I need," Saying so Draupadi called maids, instructed them arrange new cloth and jewelleries for Subhadra.

She decked her up with her own hands.

"Indeed the best piece of art to admire," Draupadi complimented after completing her task, and sharing a close position with Subhadra in front of mirror.

Finally Subhadra got what she needed for her, for Arjun, for them, for the whole whole family, acceptance of Draupadi for her, but that was the prime form of her acceptance. That acceptance had to acquire so much to get a firm appearance.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏