(2) JOINT ATTEMPT

More than words expressions speak more

More than words expressions speak more. More than expression sometimes silence conveys better. In a lone corner of Dwarka expressions were changing many appearances with penning down of a few words which were meant to flow from heart to heart through a safe passage, being a traveller along with love, care and gratitude which were the essence of those words.

It was none other than Arjun who was indulged in inculcating his heartily feelings into words. While writing he was sparing sometimes to look into the pictures of flashback. His smile was the mildest one accompanied by the shade of content. So, it can be assumed that both happiness and sacrifice were equally in those flashbacks as sacrifice was so much expected in his life like sound of thunderstorm after it's lightening.

"Why two letters when they both are one by soul, Parth?" Kanha approached to Arjun with a smile.

"I know they both are one by soul, but the possibility of they both don't share the same residence always made me write two separate letters," Arjun wrapped the threads around enclosing the letters well.

"Madhav, can you make these letters reach at respective destinations?" Arjun handed the letters to Kanha.

"Sure, Parth. It's my pleasure to serve selfless love," Holding both letters with one hand Kanha put other hand on Arjun's shoulder to assure him.

"Madhav, had dau accepted me wholeheartedly? Did you have any interaction with him since we returned?" Arjun asked the question which was bothering him.

"Dau had just accepted you, Parth. To make that acceptance wholeheartedly you have to put effort into. Now answer to your second question me and Gudiya didn't have any interaction with him," Arjun was thoughtful in analysing where that situation can meet it's happy ending.

"I don't want Subhi to lose the warmth of dau's affection due to me. I hope you both can convince dau," Kanha laughed at Arjun's statement.

"You are nowhere as the cause of dau's silence and coldness. He is disappointed over his siblings. Sadly you don't have any role in this," Kanha's playful words made Arjun chuckle.

"Did you try to have a talk with dau?" Arjun was expecting some sort of positivity in answer.

"Gudiya tried for it by not having lunch, and Bhabhi maa told about this to dau. But he made mata forward in this matter, and the first attempt failed," While conveying the failure too Kanha was sounding playful.

"Don't worry, Parth. This time we both are going to try together. So, I am taking my leave for now," Kanha started to leave, but after short he turned to assure Arjun about the letters through gesture. Presenting a smile to Arjun Kanha left completely.

For reconciliation being reasonable isn't enough

For reconciliation being reasonable isn't enough. We need to present our reasons to persons in front in a relaxing manner. Kanha and Subhadra were all set with their plan to have a talk with dau with the confidence of convincing him.

"Bhratashri, bhabhi maa won't have any inconvenience in sleeping with Nishant and Ulmukh, right?" Subhadra asked pacing back and forth in dau's chamber.

"Why will she have any inconvenience? There's enough space for bhabhi maa on Nishant and Ulmukh's bed," Subhadra face palmed hearing Kanha.

"Don't be naive, Bhratashri. Referring inconvenience I meant about dau's company for her," She cleared the indication behind her words.

"We need this night to settle the issue among us. Now we should focus on success of our mission so that Bhabhi maa's sacrifice won't go in vain," He was controlling his chuckle the best for not getting scolding from her.

"Bhratashri, I think dau is coming," Saying so Subhadra laid on bed closing eyes followed by Kanha.

Dau was surprised over his siblings' presence or it can be said as intrusion on his bed.

"Why they both are here?" It's the first thought in dau's mind.

"Looks like they came to talk, but slept before that," He answered to his question himself.

"How childish they are! Didn't take blanket before sleep!" Dau covered both of them with blanket.

Kanha and Subhadra were expecting dau to initiate a talk with them noticing them in deep slumber. After his initiation they both had planned to proceed their mission. They waited a long, but nothing of that sort happened. At a point they left pretending, and opened eyes only to found dau sleeping on couch.

"Bhratashri, what has happened?" Subhadra was shocked over the outcome of their mission.

"Dau slept on couch sacrificing his bed to us," Subhadra elbowed Kanha for his playfulness.

"I can see that. Our mission failed terribly," She sighed after glaring him for his playfulness.

"Let's go from here. If dau wakes up in midnight then at least he can shift to bed," She nodded at his suggestion.

"Bhratashri, why don't you shift dau to bed?" It was time for her playfulness.

"Shifting him is so far, if I go to him now then raising his one hand in self defense due to his sleep will throw me on bed till months," She covered her mouth to stop her giggling.

"By the way not only me if the whole Narayani sena gathers here then also can't displace dau even an inch. Let's go from here," Dragging her gently he went out of dau's chamber.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏