(42) PAINTED IN PLEASURE

Gestures speak more than words

Gestures speak more than words. Silence conveys more than shout. When both words and gestures join hands for a conversation what comes out in return? It's a peculiar condition can't be explained in words, right? Something things to be peculiar before they turns into pleasant.

After thinking a lot Arjun found a suitable way to make his conveyed words effective while talking to Subhadra. It became evening already. Though he had time to go ahead with his mission he chose wait till night.

Miniature size of moon befriend with the tiny stars mingling it's shine with them. Surrounded by stars it was seeming like moon was promising stars to spread it's shine over them once after getting it's full shape.

What a great friendship! Lack brings them closer with promise, and after receiving lavishness all of them prosper together. Subhadra was busy in admiring this philosophy through the bonding of moon and stars.

"Subhi, I have brought a new sword for you from armoury. You love to change swords in practice frequently to enhance your skill, right?" Subhadra turned quickly towards Arjun after listening her name.

He was holding the sword in a golden plate covered by red silk cloth piece. Going near him she took off the cloth piece over golden plate. After witnessing the sword without the holder she got surprised. The holder below the sword was meant to protect warriors from getting wounded while fighting.

"Where's the holder, Arya?" She stared at him observe his reaction before his utterance.

"Is the holder really needed? I don't think so," Asking a question in return of his question he smirked increasing her astonishment.

"It's the sword which faces our opponents. It's the sword which struggles to win. Again it's the sword which smears itself in blood for our victory. When sword sacrifices this much why to be bothered about it's holder which does nothing like that?" After explaining he passed another question to her.

"What are you saying? If holder won't be attached to sword then we can't even raise sword in our defense, getting protection from that is too far. Without holder sword will make your palm bleed before shedding blood of your opponent," She was gasping in astonishment while answering.

"You meant to me like holder meant for the protection of wielder of sword. Participation may not be considered in front of pain, but participation can't be ignored," Listening him she realised why he acted in front of her.

"People may not consider your contribution in my life comparing you with my other wives in terms of sacrifice, but they can't cover up your contributions either," His eyes were moistened conveying her that he knew the chaos inside her.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, but I was lost after listening that comment about me which was all true," She lowered her eyes while apologizing.

"For a great love story sacrifice isn't needed necessarily, only pristine love is needed," Lifting her chin he made her look at him.

"I know you can't compare love in terms of sacrifices. I was lost imagining this sequence of misconception would go too long. My attention was fully shifted on my trial to stop the misconception. In between these I treated you coldly," She lowered her eyes again.

"It's fine, Subhi. You don't have to say sorry. Peace also has to get it's own space," He hugged her tightly pouring his warmth over her.

She snuggled to his chest in no time expressing how much she missed his warmth. He pressed his lips over her hairs increasing their closeness.

"Subhi, let's paint together," She lifted her head in hug to see his excitement which she sensed in his voice.

"What should we paint, Arya?

"That earthen piece of rainbow,"

Subhadra used to make earthen artistic pieces to decorate Arjun's dream chamber which she presented to him on their anniversary. Both stood near the table on which the earthen piece was kept. He made her hold the paint brush, and started painting holding her hand.

While painting he used to grab opportunities to distract her teasing her with his flirty touch.

"You aren't seeming like painting," She turned slightly towards him when brushed his arm over her waist knowingly.

"I was just dipping brush in colour," He tried to give an innocent look.

They resumed the task again.

"What are you painting, Arya?" She gasped when felt the movements of his fingers over her arms.

"Do I need to say? Ok, let me wipe away your confusion," Saying so he put little colour on her nose.

He was trying to suppress his laugh at her glare, but couldn't for more time. She smiled at him happily.

"Your smile is saying that you don't have objection in being painted by me," Going near to her he started to brush his painted fingers on the curves of her waist.

She closed eyes leaning towards him. He brushed his fingers over her cheeks. Sliding down he marked her neck with colours.

The glint of blush was visible on her face when she felt he was removing the pin of her upper stole. He caressed her shoulders passionately to paint them too.

Before he could kiss her on lips pushed him shyly, and ran towards bed. She laid there hurriedly covering herself in blanket.

"You are too smart to come on bed," Laying beside her he whispered into her ear before pulling her closer.

"I want to be painted by your colours," He claimed her lips passionately seeking her participation equally.

"These colours should know that you belong to me," After kiss he rubbed his nose, his cheeks with her.

Then he cuddled her to sleep sharing the colours of her skin with his. She closed eyes in pleasure. Admiring the glow of colours over her face after being shared with him he too allowed sleep into his eyes.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏