(23) REALISED AND RECTIFIED

Being exclusive, not just only a feature, it's a feeling when it comes to relationship

Being exclusive, not just only a feature, it's a feeling when it comes to relationship. Some persons are exclusive to our certain emotions. The fields of our emotions which belong to their initiations can't accept anyone else's interference if any internal conflict arises there.

The fact about which Subhadra was uncomfortable needed Kanha's care to make that get into it's soothing chamber. It's not that Arjun could haven't done that, but his attempts could haven't drove her discomfort fully away without Kanha's initiation.

Kanha's initiation was necessary not only because he was an elder brother to Subhadra. It was necessary, because before Arjun if Subhadra had felt safe and comfortable around any man then they were her brothers, mostly Kanha in a specific way unlike dau.

Not only being Subhadra her feeling of being comfortable around him had registered in his name since the time her existence was recognised as Yogmaya. Yogmaya had closeness only with her Yogeshwar as her Lord, as her mentor, as the one who owned each and every emotion of her.

Before one day of Rakhsha bandhan Subhadra arrived at Dwarka along with Pradyumn. Everyone welcomed her with the happiness as if they got back their lost gem after many prayers. After her arrival her sisters in law had acquired all her time and attention in name of chatting about the unsaid words which they couldn't share with her through letters and choosing the best attire for her on occasion of Raksha bandhan.

On the other hand Dushala also arrived at Indraprastha to celebrate Raksha bandhan along with her husband, the king of Sindh, Jayadrath. For Dushala her cousins were no less than her own brothers. Even though Kaurav brothers had hostility with Pandav brothers since childhood Dushala never had considered that while loving and paying respect to her cousins, Pandav brothers.

After receiving a warm welcome Dushala started to pour her love on her cousins tying sacred threads on their wrist, doing tilak and feeding sweets. Brothers too flooded her with love and lots of gifts.

"Where's Subhadra? I mean Sister in law Subhadra," Jayadrath corrected his addressing towards Subhadra at a sharp glare of Arjun.

"Yes, where's she? In excitement of meeting you all I forgot to ask about her," Dushala too repeated her husband's question, obviously not in his voice.

"She went to Dwarka to celebrate Raksha bandhan," Draupadi replied with a smiling face.

"Why did she go there? Looks like she didn't know about our visit or else she wouldn't go there," Jayadrath caressed his lower lip with thumb provoking discomfort in Arjun followed by anger.

"What do you mean?" Without expressing his anger he shot his question at Jayadrath.

"I mean if she had known about our visit then the excitement of meeting us would haven't let her go to Dwarka," While indicating about himself in excuse of the word "Us" Jayadrath's evil intention wasn't hidden near Arjun.