CHARACTERS (1)

Mahabharat, is so familiar and felicitated name among the epic lovers. Many of us have grasped and still grasping the essence the of this greatest epic. But still there are some persons who remained untouched from the influence of this all time cherished possession of time. So, this page is specifically penned down for them in order to make them feel at smooth pace while going through this book.

So let's get introduced with the characters. Here are the characters of Subhadra's maternal family means royals of Dwarka.

(1) Vasudev - Father of Balram, Krishn and Subhadra. An affectionate person, strict towards righteousness in his own way.

(2) Rohini - Mother of Balram and Subhadra. Affectionate, generous and strict towards decency.

(3) Devaki - Mother of Krishn. Caring, selfless, gives priority to the welfare of family and happiness of her children.

(4) Balram - Incarnation of Shri Sheshnaag. The eldest among trio siblings. Sensitive though he doesn't let this side to be revealed before outer world. Highly strict in matter of discipline especially in administration. Even his affection also reflects the impact of his strictness occasionally.

(5) ShriKrishn - Incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Younger than Balram. Second eldest among the trios. Mischievous and mysterious these two words can be coined as the prime prospectives of his personality.

(6) Revati - Incarnation of Ksheer sagar. Wife of Balram, the eldest daughter in law of the family. Mature, dutiful, dedicated, holds each virtue with which an ideal daughter in law, wife and mother could be imagined ever.

(7) Ashtabharya - Rukmini, Satyabhama, Jambavati, Mitrabindha, Nagnajeeti, Kalindi, Bhadra, Lakshmana. They are eight prominent queens of Shrikrishna. Incarnation of various virtues of Goddess Laxmi, adorned with different yet unique personalities unlike the main source of their incarnation.

(8) Pradyumn - Son of Shrikrishna and Rukmini.

(9) Nishant, Ulmukh - Sons of Balram and Revati.

(10)Bhanu - Son of Shrikrishna and Satyabhama.

(11) Shambh - Son of Shrikrishna and Jambavati.

These are the characters which will be mentioned in the story. As it's a part of Subhadra series not much character development is needed regarding these characters unlike the prequel of this story.

So, keep these names in mind for not being entangled anywhere in this story.

So readers, here's the first part of introduction

Put forward your opinion if you wish.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as a offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏