(11) A PROMISE, PERSONALLY

Moments roam around life cycle to be categorised as worthy and worse in short

Moments roam around life cycle to be categorised as worthy and worse in short. Worthy moments are special to us while worse ones are sorrowful. If life tends to gift then only few special moments we will get, but if we tend to make then most of the moments will be gained as special moments.

Rather than spending time at door Arjun entered into Subhadra's chamber. Bride expected to sit on bed quietly in wait of her groom on first night, but Subhadra had a task to deal with. Arjun looked in the direction where Subhadra was rather than looking towards bed at first place. Obviously being near her was his priority, not being on bed with her.

She was lightening diyas as the lightening diyas were few in number. After lightening each diya the smile on her face was a different one each time. Increasing number of diyas were describing her delight in their golden glamour, gluing to the gorgeous grandeur, glowing skin of Subhadra in front of them.

"What is the reason of glorifying the shine of these diyas with your gracious hand?" Arjun made a romantic initiation towards the romantic night.

"I wished to welcome you with light and warmth of love," She smiled after replying.

"Diyas are meant to be less in numbers on first night, Subhi. I think you know the reason behind this," He went near her to whisper these words as if those were exclusively for her.

"I know the reason, but each reason can't be reasonable always," She still had the smile while countering him.

"You can trust me in this matter," He held her hands to assure her.

"I trust you, Arya!" He was fascinated hearing the word, "Arya".

"Sounding even sweeter than nectar," He looked into her eyes gathering all his love for her.

"Won't I get any chance to sit with you?" She asked to excuse herself from his intense gaze.

He leaded her towards bed, and made her sit. He too sit near her ensuring her comfort.

"I appreciate your presence in my life. I am indebted to you to walk into my life passing through the hurdles. Thank you for granting me the official right to hold you as mine for forever," Wrapping his arm around her shoulder he expressed his gratitude towards her.

"Thankfulness should be expressed before speaking those tender words, I love you," He spoke when he again got an opportunity of eye lock session.

"I love you, Arya!" She side hugged him tightly.

"I love you too, Subhi!" Reciprocating her hug he pecked on her hairs gently.

"May I know the reason of your hesitation towards this night? It's not that I am impatient about intimacy, but I want to stand with you to ease your hesitation," He assured her about his motive though that wasn't necessary.

"I am not hesitating, because I am feeling uncomfortable. It's because our marriage isn't fully accepted yet," He understood her indication quickly.

"Panchali will accept you heartily. Her affection can't resist your loveliness," He caressed her hairs convincing her about the virtue of his first wife, queen Draupadi.

"I know she will accept me. She has many forcing factors for that," She told making him astonished.

"That means!" He exclaimed dubiously.

"I am daughter in law of king Pandu. She can't disrespect that fact. I am sister of her best friend. She won't insult that bonding. Finally she's a kind hearted person. She can't be rude to me. Social and emotional factors will make her accept me surely, but I want her to accept me as siding away all these factors," She explained her heart to him.

"I want to get acceptance of each person related to you, not due to any influencing factor, but on my own. You had yearned for me since years. Now I wanna earn you, your love. I don't wanna claim your love just because I am your wife. I wanna present my worthiness towards your love," His eyes were glistening with tears of pride at the end of her explanation.

"I am proud of you, Subhi. I am ready to fall in love with you more and more," Both giggled at the same time while hugging each other.

"I have something for you," He broke the hug, and presented her a small box.

She opened the box, and found a simple yet pretty bracelet.

"Parth Probodhika!" She whispered looking at the minute scripting inside the middle stone of that bracelet.

"Parth means me, and Probodhika means peace, my peace, means you. I am happy that the actual gift for you got your attention at first place," He cleared her confusion showering happiness over her.

"Whenever I face any odd you will be my vividness even though my valour will go ahead to face that. I won't let your this importance be lost any day in my life, I promise," He made her wear the bracelet.

"I too will dedicatedly hold this role of mine in your life, I promise," She too exchanged a promise with him.

"Love you for this loveliest gift till lifetime," Looking at her bracelet she told.

"I am gonna give you more reasons to love me, Subhi. Just wait and watch, and don't forget to grab those opportunities to say I love you to me," A heartfelt chain of laughter rang in air before they silenced in each others embrace.

The sight of lovers in being each others embrace was insisting each moment of night to admire them before moving ahead. There was no wonder if that night would have taken more time than usual to get replaced with next morning.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏