(12) BEING AWAY, AN ADVENTURE

We don't wish time to reach at the point where we have to bade farewell something or someone dearest to our hearts, but still that happens making our holds heavy with the crumbled pieces of our happiness

We don't wish time to reach at the point where we have to bade farewell something or someone dearest to our hearts, but still that happens making our holds heavy with the crumbled pieces of our happiness. Farewell of a daughter after her marriage sets fit in this criteria. Departure of Subhadra had arrived at it's own time making everyone tormented out of nostalgia.

The night before her departure was a sleepless one for her family to spend that night with her. Reliving the beautiful days of her childhood had acquired most of the time. Though she had the happiest memories with her family still moisture of emotions found their ways into discussion, and had their own space with all their rights.

A daughter who had blessed utmost bliss to everyone after her birth was going away. Not a daughter she was the delight for which her family longed since years. She was the boon whom her parents and brothers had wished with all their hearts. The daughter who had soothed her family with a mere imagination of her existence before she existed in real was going to be separated in name of norms of social norms.

As soon as the night passed away solace got replaced with suppressed sobs. That morning wasn't a desired one yet had to be received without any despise.

Subhadra's sisters in law made her ready with a heavy heart. Not a sister in law but a sensible share holder of their smiles, sorrows, banters and best moments won't be available to them anymore.

Reaching at palace gate Subhadra noticed her father was avoiding to do eye contact with her. The person who never had looked side ways from any severity of life was standing lowering his eyes to hide his tears from his daughter. Subhadra touched his feet, and he picked her up with shivering hands. He wiped his tears, and hugged him to console. Probably it was the first time a bride was consoling his father instead of being consoled by him.

Devaki and Rohini were shedding tears without any break. Though the house hold where Subhadra was going wasn't unknown still mothers they were, no assurance could bind their emotions for their child. Both mothers had stood strong against all the storms of their lives, but couldn't resist the pace of wind which was blowing normally yet announcing the departure of their daughter.

"Gudiya, how your this mother will live without you?" Devaki hugged subhadra the tightest with loud sobs.

Devaki's outbreak provoked the same in Rohini as Devaki's statement had reminded Rohini about Yashoda. This was same question which Yashoda had asked to Kanha when he was about to leave Vrindavan for meeting his own parents, Vasudev and Devaki. Kanha and dau were also shedding tears side hugging each other after those words of Devaki.

Rohini was fearing that Devaki would face the same state unlike Yashoda, being confided to the grief of separation from Subhadra. Rohini couldn't prevent her caring self for her sister Devaki even during the farewell of her own daughter.

Despite Devaki wasn't biological mother of Subhadra she was loving her the dearest with all the delicacy of heart. Subhadra was one whose childhood Devaki had cherished to the core, or else she never had got a chance like that with any of her sons due to her cruel fate.

Devaki wasn't ready to leave Subhadra from her hold. Vasudev and Rohini hugged her from both sides to handle her sinking figure out of sorrow.

After her parents Subhadra went to her sisters in law to seek their blessings.

"We know that you will bring pride to our clan. You will be a good daughter in law and wife too. May everyone love you in your new family even more than us," Revati broke into tears while conveying her wishes.

"Without your smile no shade of happiness will shine more than usual," Rukmini pulled Subhadra into a tight hug.

"Keep smiling always. Our smiles seek reciprocation from yours one always," Jambavati too had her turn with Subhadra.

"We won't miss you,"

"Because you can't be replaced from our memories,"

"You too do the same for us. Don't be emotional in our remembrance,"

Satyabhama, Mitravindha and Kandi spoke respectively sharing a group hug with Subhadra.

"Your family is always with you to support you, to stand with you,"

"Keep sharing words with us through letters,"

"Even if you don't contact us we won't hesitate to visit you anytime we want,"

After Lakshmana and Bhadra respectively everyone chuckled at Nagnajiti's words. They three too hugged Subhadra warmly together.

After that Subhadra moved towards her nephews. Their eyes were also moistened as she was a best friend to them more an aunt. She bent down, wiped their tears cupping their faces, and hugged them together.

"After you I won't have anyone to express my heart freely, bua maa. Having someone nearly same as your age as your guide is something irreplaceable," Pradhyumna side hugged Subhadra with a saddened expression.

Arjun was following Subhadra with folded hands asking permission from everyone to leave.

When Subhadra stood in front of dau he couldn't help just kept staring at her.

"Whenever you were doing mischiefs in childhood I never had asked you to grow up, then why you grew up this much to go away from us, Gudiya?" Dau was complaining with a heart wrenching expression.

"I am not going away anywhere, Dau. Just a little distance I need to cross for my new settlement. That distance can't bind our love. Moreover the intensity of our love will drive rapidly towards us through this distance," Dau hugged Subhadra pouring all his love over her.

"Parth, do you know what are you going to take along with you from here?" Arjun flashed a surprised expression over Kanha's question.

"She's not only your love but also the life graced to your clan," Though Arjun didn't understand anything out of Kanha's mysterious words still he responded him with a slight smile.

"Whatever Gudiya told is right, Dau. It's just an adventure for our love. Let's not be more sad over this," Kanha joined dau and Subhadra's hug.

"We siblings are one always," Saying this in unison the trios smiled for the last time before Subhadra's departure.

Along with her departure a new era was all set to begin. In silence of her departure it was just checking the things with which she was going to be bestowed throughout her journey as Parth Probodhika.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positively of my this work as offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏