(41) NEW CONCEPT, TO NOURISH

Hope has the spirit even more than success holds in itself

Hope has the spirit even more than success holds in itself. Success is an accomplishment. There's no wonder in finding happiness along with success, but hope aspires happiness even though hope doesn't has any kind of surety.

Arjun went to Sahdev as he was only left to be enquired. Moreover last time when Arjun saw both of them they both were gloomy. More than happy person we like to share our sadness with a person who is in the same frequency unlike us, in sadness unlike us.

"Dev, I need privacy to talk to you," After reaching at Sahdev's chamber Arjun expressed his wish at straight.

"Sure, Bhrata!" Sahdev indicated the attendants to go out.

"Dev, I wanna ask you something. That day why were you sitting sadly in garden?" Arjun asked without any build up.

"That day I was missing mata Madri. Whenever I miss her I go to garden, and do watering her favourite plants," Silence prevailed in the air after Sahdev's reply.

"If you miss her then why don't you come to us?" Arjun hugged his baby brother affectionately.

"I never had wished to make all of you sad, and.........," Arjun patted on Sahdev's back realising lump in his throat.

"And she hadn't done any kind of sacrifice to be remembered. One day her name will be forgotten too," Sahdev's chocked words were accompanied by wetness of his eyes.

Arjun was shocked to hear such words from Sahdev. None among them differentiated in between both the mothers, Kunti and Madri. Both were equally lovable for brothers. The love they received from Madri was preserved safely and freshly in their hearts.

"Why are you saying such, Dev?" Sensing hurt in Sahdev's voice Arjun asked softly.

"When some days ago me and Subhadra bhabhi were going through corridors we heard personal maids of Panchali were talking about your favouritism towards Subhadra bhabhi in a criticized way," Sahdev paused as if imagining the scene in front of him.

"According to them bhabhi hadn't done any sacrifices in comparison to your other three wives to deserve your love. Then they diverted that discussion towards mata Madri saying in her generation she was the only daughter in law of Kuru clan who hadn't sacrificed anything," Some tear drops flow down from both of their eyes.

According to curse of sage Kindam Pandu was prohibited to be intimate with his wives or else he had to lose his life. That day one moment of attraction towards Madri dragged his life towards a path which had no route to return.

But Madri too had sacrificed her life being sati just to regret her mistake which was planned by destiny. The queen who had chosen to accompany her husband over her life was tagged as a wife without sacrifice.

"We don't rule over thoughts of people, Dev. We don't need to hear about mata Madri from others. We know how our mata was!" Arjun placed hand on Sahdev shoulder in assurance.

"Public opinion matters to an extent, Bhrata. If thoughts can be influenced in a wrong way then positivity can inspire those thoughts to come back on right track too," Sahdev turned towards Arjun for an eye contact.

"Do you have any plan for this?" Arjun smiled gently to change the vibes in air.

"Subhadra bhabhi had suggested a perfect plan for restoring positivity, positive thought model," Sahdev replied reciprocating Arjun's smile.

"Positive thought model! How does it work?" Showing his interest Arjun tried to figure out some facts about the new word he heard.

"We are going to portray Santana stories through graphics. We are going to explain those virtues to our people to restructure their models of thought. In short a hub of interaction would be held each fortnight," Normalcy came back in Sahdev's voice at the end of explanation.

"Really, it's a unique idea," Arjun was lost in admiration of Subhadra.

"I was feeling too low. It was her idea who lifted my mood up, and currently we are working on this idea," Witnessing the genuine smile of his brother Arjun smiled wholeheartedly.

After discussing for a short Arjun took his leave from Sahdev's chamber. While moving ahead he was engrossed in finding a way to convey his words to her about her importance in his life.

"I wonder if there's any problem which she can't deal with. As I discovered the reason now I have to get back from which I was deprived of, Subhi's serene smile, her affectionate touch, her cheerful response towards me," He determined about his action, and felt delighted at the same time thinking about the outcomes.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏