(34) A WORTH TO CHERISH

Problems are opportunities secretly sent for our betterment by almighty

Problems are opportunities secretly sent for our betterment by almighty. This fact needs sometime to uplift itself in those hearts which at first underestimate the scopes of the problems in front. It's not havocs but hearts which matters, makes us move and motive.

The restlessness about which Arjun indicated to Subhadra was related to the arrival of royals of Hastinapur, Duryodhan, Dushashan and Shakuni. The reason of their presence was collecting developmental statistics of Indraprastha. That information was needed to get mentioned in the upcoming annual function of Hastinapur.

After arrival guests were greeted formally. Along with them the expert team was too received welcome who came to do survey and analyse different criteria of Indraprastha's development.

"We are here for three days. On the fourth day we will return," Duryodhan stated with disinterest amidst the welcome procedure.

"We won't oppose even, Duryodhan. So, stop being grumpy without any reason," Bheem couldn't resist his interference.

"In this case sister in law Subhadra's personal arrangements for our stay will help, I guess. Observing her love in those arrangements will surely swipe all the grumpiness away," Dushashan shifted his gaze towards Subhadra.

"Not love for you people, that's her loyalty towards her duties as a daughter in law," Arjun came forward hindering Dushashan's gaze.

Dushashan guessed that arrangements might be done by Subhadra as Draupadi had a new born to take care. Arjun answered well to that guess cum disgust gesture of Dushashan.

The first day of their stay passed in planning the agenda. Next morning the expert team went on visit to gain the information they needed.

In practice arena Subhadra and Nakul were practicing sword fight to demonstrate new tricks some little girls. It was their routine since one month. After Subhadra had got genuine acceptance of subjects she started to play her part enhancing educational policies and perspectives of Indraprastha along with Sahdev.

Hence Nakul was a expert sword fighter he was assisting Subhadra in that specific part of her goal which was founding the base of women empowerment.

"All these are show off. After her abduction by Arjun none gonna trust over her so called warrior self," Dushashan who was sitting idle at some distance of practice area remarked about Subhadra.

"Right you told, my child. This mission of women empowerment is gonna fail for sure, because the leader doesn't has a good record portraying her warrior self," Shakuni who was sitting  beside Dushashan joined his weak assumption.

"May I have a duel with you?" A voice made the duo stop their discussion.

It was Arjun who challenged Subhadra for a duel. Nakul moved back giving space to Arjun, and duel started in between Arjun and Subhadra.

That duel wasn't a friendly one from Arjun's side. His force which was moderate at the beginning was growing intense with each move. Though Subhadra didn't expect that she decided to focus on the duel the way Arjun was proceeding with that.

Nakul was standing in surprise. The duel continued more than a hour.

"Excellent, Princess. You are too good in handling ferocious attacks too," One of a little girl commented among the many who were gathered there.

"Though no result obtained yet all your moves were highly appreciable," Another girl complimented.

"But this kind of practice is of advanced level about which we are ignorant. Our training session has much time to reach there. So, we couldn't capture your moves," One more girl represented the thoughts of her batch mates.

"Don't worry. Your training session will reach till this level gradually. You don't have to jump at advance level so soon. It just I wanted to inform some people about how your trainer could be as a warrior," Arjun explained his motive to those little girls through a short interaction.

"So, today's session gets complete here," Nakul dismissed the class.

"Bhrata Arjun, did these fellows do something? Why did you indicate towards them through eyes while mentioning some people?" Till the time Nakul asked his question the duo had left already.

Arjun narrated what Dushashan and Shakuni were talking.

"Now they won't dare to even think bhabhi as a mild one. You did well showcasing her fierce side to them," Nakul praised the step taken by Arjun.

"Let's go inside. Jyeshtha must be waiting for breakfast," Nodding at Subhadra's words brothers went inside with her.

After reaching at chamber Arjun caught the red marks over Subhadra's palms. He pulled her for a seat suddenly out of concern.

"Is it paining much? I know it's due to me, but........," She came foreward to complete his statement.

"Whatever you did was necessary. Do you remember something after looking at these wounds?" She intended to divert his mood.

"The same red marks like today were on your palms on that day, on the day of abduction when you held the reigns of chariot," Even the remembrance of that special day too couldn't make him smile.

"Some wounds are too worth to cherish, Arya!" He couldn't deny the compliance of her smile, and smiled with her.

"I have a curiosity, Arya. Are two days enough to examine the developmental activities of Indraprastha for the expert team of Hastinapur?" Arjun chuckled in a mocking way while applying herbal paste on Subhadra's palm.

"The expert team is here to find loopholes of our kingdom to present that in annual function of Hastinapur," He revealed the fact to here.

"Won't it be possible to present our developmental activities in annual function?" She asked though knowing the answer.

"No, we won't get that chance. As Hastinapur is our mentoring state only it has the right to represent, not we, the sub ordinates," His facial expression became utterly serious after answering.

"No, this time we will get the right to represent ourselves. Sub ordinates aren't meant to be suppressed always. If sub ordinates withdraw themselves the sovereign one won't have any worth," Nodding at her meaningful words he smiled widely.

Not only the strength of words but also a lively from of spirit in a lovely smile can side away all the stress. Exactly in the way Subhadra did for her soulmate, Arjun.

So readers, here's the next part

Now question.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏