(49) COLOURFUL COMPENSATION

The execution planned by us has the guarantee of smile for us

The execution planned by us has the guarantee of smile for us. We knew about the framework, and somehow the feelings we are going to get over that. The unexpected turning out of our plan has the possibilities of something better than smile and surprise for us. Sometimes that possibility even pour out the best instead of better.

As per Arjun's assumption his brothers gave them company till evening. Amidst of enjoyment he was eager to proceed with the left over of his plan. After Bheem and Nakul departed Arjun excused himself in name of having a ride.

"Bhrata Arjun, can I join you?" Nakul was sounding like aware of Arjun's excuse.

"I don't need two horses. One is enough," Arjun denied with a teasing comment.

"What did you say? Two horses! It means I am a horse in your eyes!" Nakul couldn't take that comment easily. It was so obvious to object.

"You think about horses being so connected with them. So, is there anything wrong to address you one among them? By the way horses are very intellectual being," Arjun stopped at a point where he was expecting the success of his intention.

"So am I too," Nakul smirked proudly not knowing what his brother wanted to make him utter.

"Why will I accept your words? Your intelligence is no where to be found in my eyes for now," Arjun tried the final stroke for his wish.

"Fine, I am not gonna join you," Nakul had understood his brother's trick, but had nothing to win the argue. Finally he backed out.

"That's like my intelligent brother," With victorious smile Arjun left from there.

After wrapping up rest of the tasks Arjun returned at the time of dinner. Nakul was smiling at him with a mischievous smirk as he was sure about the reason of his brother's excuse. Subhadra was trying to figure out matter observing both the siblings, but fortunately Arjun withdrew himself from exchanging more gestures with Nakul. That didn't let the banter reach till revelation.

When everyone slept Arjun proposed a night stroll to Subhadra. Mostly she used to have that in palace, but she didn't expect to stroll here, in forest that too in night. She followed him without any question. After walking a short distance he covered her eyes with his palms.

"Why is this, Arya?" She held his palms to walk carefully.

"For something good, Subhi!" He was guarding her being careful equally.

He took away his palms when they both reached at the destination. She was utterly amused by that place. Numerous earthen fountains were placed around, and the special fact to be mentioned that each fountain had coloured water inside it.

White lotuses carrying many earthen diya on its center were roaming over the surface of fountains. It was seeming like those lotuses were guiding eyes in capturing the beauty of coloured water through the gleam of diya and in complementing that beauty as well.