HAPPINESS OF DWARKA

Dwarka, the divine land of Lord Narayan has many things to share from the time of it's establishment till it's enhancement in the map of Aryavrat. When it came into existence it was the happiest one as it was going to be the residence of supreme Lord. The proud feeling was increasing it's glow as Leeladhar's leela will nourish it's surface and surroundings. Only I can express my emotions well as I am that divine land, Dwarka.

Yes, it was me who had witnessed the naughtiness of Shrikrishn and Subhadra. It was me who had internally sighed at the glare of Shri Balram over the pranks of his siblings. I had shivered when the name of Shrikrishn rang in air, sometimes with the taste of ecstasy, sometimes in tone of eagerness and sometimes with the tenderness of sweet complains.

I am the luckiest one as I am "Karmbhumi" of Shrikrishn. But somewhere I had the grief that I was not his "Janmbhumi". He might have sensed my sorrow. That's why he had graced me with a precious Gem which is none other than my Dwarkaratna. I can't thank him enough for this. Still also each time I express my gratitude towards him that I am the motherland of his "Anuja" who is no less than a "Aatmaja" to him and to his dau.

The princess who was a little girl now is someone's beloved, and soon she's going to be the beholder of peace for him. Mother and motherland both have equal designation. In this respect Subhadra is a daughter to me. I am feeling overwhelmed as my daughter is getting married with her love, but along with that many other emotions are knocking at my heart and disturbing me.

No doubt my daughter will prove her goodness in her new life. But I want her to get the same love and same respect which she has here. I pray the she doesn't has to face any such toughness for which her tenderness will be hurt. I may sound selfish with my second wish, but sometimes a mother has rights to be selfish.

Leave all these. There's still time to be concerned about all these, but now I must enjoy the preparation of my daughter's wedding. I will admire her turmeric smeared face, henna applied palms, red dye decorated legs and her sparkling smile with slight blush on cheeks. It's the best feeling to each parents.

So, each one of you are invited to join the blissful occasion of my daughter's marriage with your wishes. Now I am taking my leave as my daughter is returning back to palace with prince Arjun after the havoc being handled by Shrikrishn. I have to be with her in each moment from now on, because who knows when I have to bid farewell to her.

So readers, here's the next part

Glossary:

Anuja - Younger sister
Aatmaja - Daughter
Jyeshth - Elder brother
Anuj - Yonger brother
Jiji/ Jyeshtha - Elder sister or sister in law
Bhrata - Brother
Pitashri - Father
Matashri - Mother
Arya - Husband
Bua - Paternal aunt
Gudiya - Literal meaning is doll. Subhadra's family used to address her like this out of affection
Ladli - The pampered one
Kumar - Prince
Kumari - Princess
Bhabhi maa - Wife of elder brother
Nanand - Sister in law

These are some words need to be explained. That's why those are here with their meanings.

I tried something different from others.

Put forward your opinion if you wish.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏