(4) SIBLINGS' TIME, FINALLY

Hope holds the spirit against situation

Hope holds the spirit against situation. Hope is necessary to harvest happiness at later. Hope is not any instrument. It's an inspiration instructing us to go ahead till the time we didn't get what we wished. Subhadra was hopeful about settling of the issue among siblings at completion of the task she got.

In three days she completed the task well. Though she was sovereign to decide everything about well placement of sub categories in home department still she consulted her sisters in law and various heads of the concerned department.

It was the day the she had to present her ideas, and had to inspire everyone to be cooperative towards her ideas to implement those even after her departure.

Stage was arranged in the huge arena of palace. That place used to serve the purpose of queens addressing public or a meeting for a specific cause. Everyone were seated at their respective seats.

Subhadra climbed up to stage at right time. At first she conveyed her gratitude for getting a chance to serve the betterment of home department. Then she spoke about her ideas explaining the placement of sub categories and their scopes. Even a hypothetical budget about the expenditures of new sub categories was included in her presentation.

After a conceptual explanation it was time to add care to the words of conceptual explanation which was none other than inspiration, inculcating through a demo.

Subhadra prepared that too. As per her instruction a flower pot with a plant brought on stage. Then she took out a bundle of thread, and wrapped that around the delicate branches of that plant.

"Consider this plant as a certain department, and the thread entangled with this plant is an obstacle prohibiting efficiencies," She cleared her references.

"Now I am going to disentangle the thread," Saying so she moved into action justifying her words.

"Some branches broke during my attempts. But the tree is unharmed. Because it's roots are strong. That only breaks down which doesn't has the strength to bear the adversity," She was done with freeing the branches.

"Preferring decentralisation in administration doesn't mean to shift responsibilities. It means to be specific about task. It may possible that some sub sections collapse due to lack of efficiency. But if the department is caliber then the crumbled pieces can come back into frame again," Audiences clapped heavily at her words.

"Basic functional units should be strong, and for this communication should flow smoothly from level to level. Once communication is scattered system will be smashed," Siblings had an eye contact at this statement.