(7) BRIDE AND GROOM, TO BE

More than the initial days of marriage a few moments before marriage hold the fullest essence of excitement

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

More than the initial days of marriage a few moments before marriage hold the fullest essence of excitement. The happiness of being united with soulmate, the nervousness about how to start nurturing the new relationship are some thoughts prior to excitement at that time. But these thoughts meant to knock into would be couple's minds only. Rest the world around them enjoys the occasion with all their zeal.

Each corner, even each possession of Dwarka was decorated beyond the definition of splendour. Numerous fragrance were mixed in air making everyone put effort in figuring out the fragrances individually. Smiling faces in surrounding were gathering the treasure of positivity to gift the occasion.

Musicians were playing the best tunes of melodies they knew pacing well amidst various moods around them. The preparations were getting scrutinized bit by bit to ensure a faultless presentation.

After completing haldi ceremony bride and groom were getting ready in their respective chambers. Marriage is the opportunity when the would be couple needs to look their best, taking this fact as one and only consideration Subhadra's sisters in law were making her ready. That was same in case of Arjun too who was assisted by Kanha and Pradyumn to get ready.

"An adorable match for bua maa," Pradyumn complimented once Arjun got ready.

"Thanks for compliment, Pradyumn. I thought today only Subhi will get everyone's compliment, but thankfully I got one from you," Eying at Kanha Arjun thanked Pradyumn.

"So, you want me to compliment you! Helping you in getting my Gudiya's hand isn't enough for you!" Kanha rolled his eyes at Arjun's indication towards him.

"But won't I get any compliment from you?" Arjun didn't expect a compliment. Still he thought not to give up.

"My help is enough in itself to compliment you whole life. Despite that you are asking verbal compliment. Since when you became this much greedy, Parth?" Kanha raised eyebrows in a dominating way.

"Forgive this poor guy, Madhav. I am giving up," The trio chuckled together.

"By the way now you have to fear me, Parth. After all I am your brother in law," Kanha reminded Arjun about the new relationship which was going to be established between them.

"Before being my brother in law you are my friend," Arjun smiled mentioning the bond in between them.

"But before being your friend I am Subhadra's brother. Don't forget this," Kanha walked a few steps away from Arjun to hide his playful expression.

"Don't you fear dau? Means don't you feel nervous in front of him?" Kanha turned towards Arjun with a question.

"Yes, I feel nervous in front of him," Arjun accepted the fact.

"If dau has right over your nervousness as a brother in law then why don't I? I too get the same what dau is getting. You shouldn't discriminate in between us," Kanha's complain was lovely enough to make Arjun laugh.

✔️Parth Probodhika: Pristine hues of his peace जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें